2 vintage walking stick pool cues on eBay

Quatsch83

Learner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This isn't my auction, but a friend of mine works at the eBay store which is selling these and told me about them the other day.

VINTAGE CUE BILLIARD POOL STICK LOT 2 STICKS CARVED

1241039336.485.jpg

Does anybody have any idea what these are actually worth or if they are worth anything? Here is one picture...but there are lots of pictures on the eBay page that you can zoom in on.

Thanks for any input!

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
This isn't my auction, but a friend of mine works at the eBay store which is selling these and told me about them the other day.

Does anybody have any idea what these are actually worth or if they are worth anything? Here is one picture...but there are lots of pictures on the eBay page that you can zoom in on.

Thanks for any input!

Not really worth much, but neat items, anyways. I have a carved one with large brass ball handle. I picked it up in Yokosuka on R&R back in 1971. They were made for the tourist market and did not sell for much. I have seen several sell on Ebay over the years for less than $50.
Joe

Quatsch83

Learner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not really worth much, but neat items, anyways. I have a carved one with large brass ball handle. I picked it up in Yokosuka on R&R back in 1971. They were made for the tourist market and did not sell for much. I have seen several sell on Ebay over the years for less than $50.
Joe

Perfect. Thanks for the info :)

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
*if*

VINTAGE CUE BILLIARD POOL STICK LOT 2 STICKS CARVED

1241039336.485.jpg

Thanks for any input!

they are actually very old and I have no idea how you could prove it, they might have value. I have 5 of them next to my front door. Paid about 9 bucks apiece. And I can tell you from experience, don't ever try to hit anyone with one while it is configured as a cane :embarrassed2:, it splinters like bamboo.......:p One the other hand, the brass ball on the end unscrews, and is a great place to carry ...... chalk ... :wink: