2016 US Open Break Rules.. Accu-Rack....

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
We will start shipping the new version of the Diamond-9 Accu-Rack starting next week... After soliciting feedback the players indicated that they wanted the opening a little larger to help remove the 9ball when it didn't move and that the ends were starting to curl after heavy use so we do what we do and listened....

This years US Open will once again be Accu-Rack with the 9 on the spot... 18" Break box and 3 balls past the side.... Same rules as lest year...

Headed to the laser cutter this afternoon so they will be back in stock early in the week.....

2016 US Open3.jpg

GrayBeard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great! If I didn't already have one of the old ones I'd be ordering a new one right now.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Pretty stupid how every year they play with different rules with different equipment.

bwally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We will start shipping the new version of the Diamond-9 Accu-Rack starting next week... After soliciting feedback the players indicated that they wanted the opening a little larger to help remove the 9ball when it didn't move and that the ends were starting to curl after heavy use so we do what we do and listened....

This years US Open will once again be Accu-Rack with the 9 on the spot... 18" Break box and 3 balls past the side.... Same rules as lest year...

Headed to the laser cutter this afternoon so they will be back in stock early in the week.....

View attachment 422444
Awesome! Best rack in pool, bar none! Keep up the great work Chris!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk