looking for machinery

cuebuyer4u

Gamble Cues
Silver Member
Hey guys im currently looking to buy new things for a shop im looking for everything from lathes to CNC's if you have anything you would like to sell. please feel free to PM me ill be buying heavily next month. im located in Newark ohio

Thanks

Ok guys I picked up a few new lathes now im looking for a new dedicated tapering machine.

I like the saw style ones listed but i dont want that big of a footprint. ideally a taper shaper or a basic cnc just for tapering.

Last edited:

JBCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys im currently looking to buy new things for a shop im looking for everything from lathes to CNC's if you have anything you would like to sell. please feel free to PM me ill be buying heavily next month. im located in Newark ohio

Thanks
too bad you weren't in the market 6 months ago when I sold my shop.

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member

Thanks

You should take your time and wait for an entire shop to come up for sale. Just check here every day and be ready to jump in with both feet.

Huge money difference and one UHaul trip.

Air fare to location, rent truck, one payment, load truck, then drive home. No brainer logistics.

Buying piece meal will cost much more plus if you buy a shop from a cue maker all of the expensive mods and tooling is free. Plus wood.

Good luck,

Rick

Last edited:

cuebuyer4u

Gamble Cues
Silver Member
Ok guys I picked up a few new lathes now im looking for a new dedicated tapering machine.

I like the saw style ones listed but i dont want that big of a footprint. ideally a taper shaper or a basic cnc just for tapering.