Excellent video footage...

TheBasher

Michael Basha
I typically help with the stream for the Great Southern Billiard Tour in the south east. I've been all over the country filming matches, tourneys, gambling etc. I wanted to ask what everyone thought about the medium I should use to present this footage to the world. I've got 200+ hours of professioanl matches, including Ten Ball ring games, SVB and Deuel playing a bar table 8-ball race to 25, several matches of the Fat Boy Challenge, epic battles from Music City Open, and the list goes on. I can't seem to find a consistent manner to bring this stuff to the public via the web. I use a GL2, so all of my video is on MiniDV, every program I have tried to use has given me trouble, either with compatibility issues or the video wouldn't sync up, etc. I'd like to do something like propoolvideo.com used to do, so any help would be appreciated, there's really no reason this footage should be sitting in my house collecting dust. Let me know what you guys think I should try to do, thanks.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Be Careful with that !!!

I posted some old classic artcles about road players from an established magazine. So within a few days I was told of copyright infringements and such. I got to take them down myself without any trouble. I guess I was crossing a line there.
Idk what you got there, just saying use caution. I guess it even could bring lawsuits for some kinds of stuff.:smile: