hawleys

ac11

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have any experience with ordering from Hawleys.com? They have a cue i want that i can't seem to find anywhere else. I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

4thHorseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been years since I have but I've ordered cues, cases, and accessories from them with no issues ever.

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe they are out of business.The poolroom closed last year while I was in dallas and all the merchandise was auctioned off. I believe it was the same owner.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
They still have a Website up asking for APA sign ups...Get on site and call..There are two 800 numbers listed...

Texdance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take your business elsewhere, why push a rock uphill?

I suggest Nielsen's Billiards www.joerackem.com but any name retailer might work. Be aware there are sites which are just sites which forward orders to a central warehouse, with no store, warehouse, or integrity behind their sales.

I can verify Hawley's Billiards pool room is closed. The Hawleys store used to be next door upstairs, but it was only open at odd hours, and the long narrow stairwell might have discouraged some customers. They overstocked their cue inventory near as I can tell from my two visits about five years ago.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Anyone have any experience with ordering from Hawleys.com? They have a cue i want that i can't seem to find anywhere else. I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

I did,10 years ago. I bought many a cue from Sharon Hawley, and always got prompt attention and good prices.
Since then, however, I believe Sharon and Frank were divorced and the business slowly went away.
Life ofttimes sucks.