Pool shooting shoes

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:mad:

I just wish I could buy shoes made in America.

I hate shopping for shoes.

Can never get a pair that fit both feet just right and not lean to one side.

Went and applied for a job at Clark shoes thinking-----they made shoes here in America. Wow...was I disappointed! :eek:

New Balance 990's made in USA.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you need a pair of jordans and put some jelly in them, must be grape jelly though because the cherry jelly dont work. hahaha. but seriously i play 30 hour sessions and i wear air jordans and the are perfect.

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Balance 1540 is a great shoe. It has a wide shelf and keeps my feet flat. They are a little on the high side for a tennis shoe but you only get one pair of feet.

Adam

IbeAnEngineer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are looking for a comfortable pair of athletic shoes to wear. I would suggest you find a shoe store in your area that caters to the distance runners (not talking sporting goods store but a specifically a running shoe store). Go in and have them fit you for a pair of shoes. Basically, they will look at your gait when walking, the height of your arch, whether you under/over pronate and how your foot hits the ground etc. Each running shoe company makes different shoes for different foot types/applications. After they get your foot/gait configuration, they will recomend a proper shoe from any one of several makers.

foospot

Unregistered User
Silver Member
If u like 990 then try....

Hoka maximalist running shoe. Bought mine at REI. Feels like walking marshmallows.

The 990's are exactly what I bought. First time in months I've had relief from foot pain, though I've only had them for a week.

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
grow in the dark
10489989_10101834459745136_1413626359253105640_n.jpg