MOT award, it's close race

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Busty has the lead right now.
Playing Shannon Murphy in 6th rd.

Omar is in the running. Guy haven't really played any
tough competition at all and is thru 6rds with a buyback to use.

Billy has Dechaine in the 7th

Dennis would need 1-2 in 9b to win perhaps.

Sky used his buyback but just beat Kaci@

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Busty has the lead right now.
Playing Shannon Murphy in 6th rd.

Omar is in the running. Guy haven't really played any
tough competition at all and is thru 6rds with a buyback to use.

Billy has Dechaine in the 7th

Dennis would need 1-2 in 9b to win perhaps.

Sky used his buyback but just beat Kaci@

I don't think Sky has a loss yet.
Francisco has to be a big favorite to win with Dennis right behind. I'm rooting for Sky or Billy.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Busty only with a 17pt lead and out of the 9b.

Dennis and Sky has the same points.
Shane 22pts behind

Whoever gets deepest among these 3 wins MOT.

Although Shane winning 1st in 9b and Dennis/Sky at 2nd, Shane would fall short I think.

Still it's the luck of the draw. No one wants to face Shaw, Melling, etc.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was glad somebody had asked, since I didn’t know either.��

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you guys sure? There are still a lot of points. And if sky loses, his total will go down by about 30.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sky is breaking like a beast. I saw him put a package on Wilke last night, I can't remember if it was 3 or 5 but it was enough I lost track.

When I think of people that have the rack/break solved of course I think SVB and Deuel, but Sky is doing something at another level with the 9 on the spot format. Just like his US Open run he is cut breaking with such consistency that the 2 ball is travelling 3 rails to the side pocket with alarming regularity. In fact yesterday during this mulit-rack run I saw him pocket the 2 in that side pocket twice in a row! That's pretty amazing, to have a ball sail 3 rails and go into the side back to back. It shows not only attention to racking but very precise execution.

Whoever wins MOT deserves it. Today's fields are so strong it truly is an amazing feat.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
Congrats to Mr. Woodward!

He has had a great year with him awesome performance in the Mosconi cup and now the new MOT! He has officially just kicked the door down and proven he has arrived. We've all know for sometime he's been a top pro, but what a performance.

The future for American pool is looking bright with Tyler, Skyler, Billy, and may I dare say it...our veteran Shane!