Aiming Forum Post - 9-26-17 - Prophetic

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
09-26-2017, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post

OK, apparently this needs to be said again. I do not want to see anyone bashing another aiming system in any way.

If you have a positive experience with an aiming system, then feel free to post it. If you want to discuss the merits of an aiming system, then feel free. But for now, I don't want any comparisons as we all know that will just turn into bashing.

It is amazing to me that we have more reported posts about aiming systems than we do about politics.

This is going to be handled like baseball.

First offense will be a two week vacation.
Second offense will be a month.
Third will be a year.

Aiming Forum Post - 9-26-17

Do you really want to see the bashing come to an end? If so, this new rule certainly isn't doing very much.

Your last 3 lines above spell out BAN times. My suggestion is to not have BANS from the entire forum.

But certain individuals who habitually can't control themselves with the CTE Aiming System need to be forbidden to enter any conversation regarding the subject.

#1 on the list is LOU FIGUEROA. He was the primary attacker 20 years ago and still holds a vendetta for it and is the primary attacker today as evidenced in his latest posts. It never stops.

#2 is DAN White.

#3 is BC21, Brian.

#4 JoeyInCali

If #5 is coming back to the forum in the short future it would be PAT JOHNSON. They have no control and revel in their creation of mayhem and dirt.

#6 ENGLISH! Nobody on the planet worse. Around the clock 24/7 posting on all the forums but Aiming is the worst. (added 6-10-19 only because he was on a life time ban 9-26-17)

Prohibit them from entering into any discussion about CTE or CENTER TO EDGE; starting their own posts about it; interacting with any and all known CTE users reg proponents, and creator of CTE; bringing it up in any other threads related to another aiming system.

Do you want peace and quiet? Try it for one or two months as an experiment and I'll bet the aiming forum gets as quiet as an empty church. If you don't, nothing will change. It's in your hands Mike.

No crystal ball needed to predict this outcome from 2 years ago.. The current status of the Aiming Forum has ALL of the cast of characters working around the clock to turn this place into a true INSANE ASYLUM which it now officially is. They're ALL here in their full glory.

I can't imagine a forum on any subject of the internet being worse than this one is now.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
09-26-2017, 04:36 AM
Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post
OK, apparently this needs to be said again. I do not want to see anyone bashing another aiming system in any way.
If you have a positive experience with an aiming system, then feel free to post it. If you want to discuss the merits of an aiming system, then feel free. But for now, I don't want any comparisons as we all know that will just turn into bashing.
It is amazing to me that we have more reported posts about aiming systems than we do about politics.
This is going to be handled like baseball.
First offense will be a two week vacation.
Second offense will be a month.
Third will be a year.
Aiming Forum Post - 9-26-17
Do you really want to see the bashing come to an end? If so, this new rule certainly isn't doing very much.
Your last 3 lines above spell out BAN times. My suggestion is to not have BANS from the entire forum.
But certain individuals who habitually can't control themselves with the CTE Aiming System need to be forbidden to enter any conversation regarding the subject.
#1 on the list is LOU FIGUEROA. He was the primary attacker 20 years ago and still holds a vendetta for it and is the primary attacker today as evidenced in his latest posts. It never stops.
#2 is DAN White.
#3 is BC21, Brian.
#4 JoeyInCali
If #5 is coming back to the forum in the short future it would be PAT JOHNSON. They have no control and revel in their creation of mayhem and dirt.
#6 ENGLISH! Nobody on the planet worse. Around the clock 24/7 posting on all the forums but Aiming is the worst. (added 6-10-19 only because he was on a life time ban 9-26-17)
Prohibit them from entering into any discussion about CTE or CENTER TO EDGE; starting their own posts about it; interacting with any and all known CTE users reg proponents, and creator of CTE; bringing it up in any other threads related to another aiming system.
Do you want peace and quiet? Try it for one or two months as an experiment and I'll bet the aiming forum gets as quiet as an empty church. If you don't, nothing will change. It's in your hands Mike.

No crystal ball needed to predict this outcome from 2 years ago.. The current status of the Aiming Forum has ALL of the cast of characters working around the clock to turn this place into a true INSANE ASYLUM which it now officially is. They're ALL here in their full glory.
I can't imagine a forum on any subject of the internet being worse than this one is now. [/B]
Spider, that is a very profound posting however you and I both know the reality.
Nothing will happen to any of those guys because the fix is in. If anything happens to anyone, it will happen to you, me, and the meager crowd of CTE Users here.
"They" do not want us here in the first place (in spite of their transparent lies about "civil debate" and all that rot.) The reality is that civil debate to them means you have to agree with them, otherwise you're a screwball or a snake oil brewer or a chump or a fool.
The thing to do is for us to slowly but surely disassociate ourselves from this mess.
Stan Shuffett's new site will be a 'members only' thing, not at all easy to get into, and will toss troublemakers and liars out in a heartbeat if they should sneak by.
There we can discuss the ins and outs of the method with professionals (you will be stunned at how many and who they are...but they stay below the radar. Pool is their livelihood and they're wise enough to say very little publicly.) And we can advance in peace without the absurd bigots and phony amateur scientists even being around us with their phobias and hatred.
Then they can be very content here discussing their ghost balls, their poolologies, their mosconi fractions, see the shots, or whatever the dickens they can come up with next. WITHOUT having us around to hammer on and beat on and all the rest.
And if we decide to visit AZBilliards here to check on the live streaming of matches or other news in the main areas we can do so and forget this sorry excuse for an aiming forum even exists.
There comes a time when a player has to realize he's in a bad game, unscrew his cue, and quit. We're very close.
Believe it friend, there is a light out there at the end of the tunnel that is going to overwhelm the game of pool....worldwide. Wayyy beyond this aiming forum.
Regards to you,
Lowenstein