Problem with Bebot Cues!!!!!!!

Cajun Kid

Up yours with the spot
Silver Member
I placed an order for a solid ebony cue on 06/13/2010. He told me that it would be two to three months for completion and delivery. No worries for the first few months. Now every time I send an email, all I get in return is excuse about this or that. I recently sent another email and I have not received a response. I am a very patient and understanding person, but this is business and my money that's involved. He is giving a bad reputation for buying a custom cue through western union.

DeHouser

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I placed an order for a solid ebony cue on 06/13/2010. He told me that it would be two to three months for completion and delivery. No worries for the first few months. Now every time I send an email, all I get in return is excuse about this or that. I recently sent another email and I have not received a response. I am a very patient and understanding person, but this is business and my money that's involved. He is giving a bad reputation for buying a custom cue through western union.

Have you received any pictures of the cue, in any of the various completion stages? Any evidence that cue building has begun? I hope everything works out for you, especially as I ordered a cue from Bebot through Les last month...

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
mervin also posts on here who is affiliated with bebot cues. He's been on in the last day or so. Maybe check with/pm him???

Thegeneral hasn't been on AZ since the 6th of March.

sengkun108

sengkun108
Silver Member

That's the same experience involved with me... he's promise me to make me a set of cue for 6 month and the set cue done for almost a year. Almost 6 month late. But the positive thing was, finally the cue arrive to my hand and he give me a 2x4 standard cuecase.

I just don't get it.. why he must promise to his customer for a promise he can not do it. :confused:

chrislie

#1 VOLS fan
Silver Member
i order a custom cue from les too. it takes 3 months to build. it has past 3 months and not delivered yet. but he always reply my e-mail.

anyway. i just text him. he apologize to you all.

les just got a new job with new company and he has been super busy. please give him more time. i am sure that he will answer your PM, E-mail etc

Last edited:

chrislie

#1 VOLS fan
Silver Member
That's the same experience involved with me... he's promise me to make me a set of cue for 6 month and the set cue done for almost a year. Almost 6 month late. But the positive thing was, finally the cue arrive to my hand and he give me a 2x4 standard cuecase.

I just don't get it.. why he must promise to his customer for a promise he can not do it. :confused:

Wow. may i see your bebot cue please? could you give me the review of your bebot cue?

bklynveedub

Registered
Ive been waiting for a cue since January 2010. From my understanding he is not the one making the cue. He is just the selling partner. If you cant fulfill an order I would recommend that he tell the truth and not keep the customers in the dark. At this point I do want a refund. Ive waited long enough and also have been very patient.

Cajun Kid

Up yours with the spot
Silver Member
Ive been waiting for a cue since January 2010. From my understanding he is not the one making the cue. He is just the selling partner. If you cant fulfill an order I would recommend that he tell the truth and not keep the customers in the dark. At this point I do want a refund. Ive waited long enough and also have been very patient.
Guess we are in the same boat. I just sent another email. This will be the last time a pay via western union for a cue. I don't care who its from.