What kind of cushions to use?

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an 8 foot table that has k 55 profile cushions that I want to replace. What kind of cushion is good for a 8 footer? Im looking for my table to play as good as it can.

Crash

Pool Hall Owner
Silver Member
I'm not a mechanic but I'll save you a search. Here you will find that the mechanics generally have the following recommendations.

1) Artemis cushions if you just want the best regardless of the co$t.
2) The black Diamond cushions seem to be the best quality for the money.
3) SuperSpeed, they play well but require a lot of trimming at the top of the subrail/cushion interface so you don't have a ridge sticking up above the rail under the cloth.

SuperSpeed are the only ones I have experienced. Next time I'm getting the Diamonds.

Last edited:

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they measure as k55 and I emailed the company and thats what they told me they were.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Did you ask in your email about the lifetime guarantee of there tables??
I'm curious to know how that's possible if so' I remember seeing it in writing some time ago on a ad, either way' if you want to replace the cushions I would use the black diamond cushions, the next price range of cushion that could suggest would be only about$20 less. I think the best K55 replacment cushion would be diamond blacks if you have K55
-
Rob.M

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no I had sent my Email some time ago so I hadnt asked about a guarantee. Where can I buy the Diamond cushions?

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table'.

There words€>> Palason's mission has always been to manufacture the finest billiard table possible using top quality materials. We take pride in our craftsmanship and offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all our billiard tables..
-
^^^
-
http://www.palason.ca/main+en+500+palason_billiards_history.html
-
They said it' not me'
-
-
Diamond Billiards would be a good place to buy the k55 cushions, considering that's where there cushions are warehoused for use on there tables