purchased a sanded Revo shaft.....any health risks??

thekid77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey "kid", I just took a shit, and Im pretty sure that what I flushed was smarter than you. So as to your estimation on your ability to have mind control over anything, its probably a bit suspect.

You made a bone headed purchase and chose to get all defensive when it was pointed out to you. Maybe when you mature a little bit, you wont get all butthurt by people giving you a little lighthearted ribbing.

Then again, you might just be a complete fooking moron who will never learn the difference.

BTW, thats not trolling, thats simply bluntness.

think of me every time u take a dump then, troll hahahaha now u probably will for life hahaha

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lmao troll

keep the troll posts going! I love the mind control I am having on all of u uneducated trolls hahahahahahaha

mind control, aka the trolls keep replying lmao...

I see you don't know the answer to my question either, troll hahaha keep replying I got all the time in the world, troll

I love that you keep reacting to my posts as well, you must really love them

Great recommendation! Is that from your own personal collection, troll??

lemme see how much more of your time u can waste replying to me...I am sure you really took your time with the last post hahahaha

think of me every time u take a dump then, troll hahahaha now u probably will for life hahaha

Yep, you are SO in my head..... :thumbup:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
hahaha mind control...I post, u reply :D

your turn, troll

How bizarre, yet an interesting case study to be sure.

Does your heart rate rise significantly when you're responding in this thread?

I noticed you opened this account in 2007, the year of the tape worm, and you have only paltry post numbers in that time.

Can I ask how you've remembered the password over all this time? Did you write it somewhere or perhaps you registered using an email that you've actively kept up with? Allowing for the "forgot my MFin password" button to work.

How do you decide when and which account to use? Does each account have a different personality attached to it? How do you keep these in order? Are the names themselves allusions to the personality types portrayed?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
In that we are rating posters on trollability let me take a shot.
When I saw the initial thread title I thought it was going to be some joke...like being rick rolled.
As far as the health issues, ask The Predator Group for the MSDS data sheets on the carbon fiber tube
as well as the foam insert and I will try to analyze the potential effects
from exposed carbon fiber.
In my opinion the warranty issues overshadow the health issues but we will see.
In the meantime keep that shaft in your case, and don't show it to kids and the elderly.

Where is chopdoc when you need him?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
How bizarre, yet an interesting case study to be sure.

Does your heart rate rise significantly when you're responding in this thread?

I noticed you opened this account in 2007, the year of the tape worm, and you have only paltry post numbers in that time.

Can I ask how you've remembered the password over all this time? Did you write it somewhere or perhaps you registered using an email that you've actively kept up with? Allowing for the "forgot my MFin password" button to work.

How do you decide when and which account to use? Does each account have a different personality attached to it? How do you keep these in order? Are the names themselves allusions to the personality types portrayed?
I noticed he and Balls are never on at the same time...just sayin'.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I'm still waiting to find out why a person would sand a Revo shaft, and why someone would buy one knowing that it had been done.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I'm still waiting to find out why a person would sand a Revo shaft, and why someone would buy one knowing that it had been done.

Lol me too. That was my sole purpose for checking in here. I just couldn't tell if it was a joke or what because it seemed such an odd thing to do. You're not even supposed to use powder with those shafts because of its 'abrasivness'

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

It depends on what grade of sandpaper was used.
If it was wet sanded with 1000 or 2000 to make it more slick then it might not of harmed the fibers, only the finish coat.

If the fibers were involved then you should be able to feel them.
Again it would depend on how hard and how much of the sanding was done.

A new finish coat might be needed in that case.

As far as why someone would buy a sanded carbon shaft.....
If no damage was done to the fibers and the price was inexpensive enough......

Last edited:

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The only plausible reason would be to hide a defect. Not a factory defect but a ding or dent that the guy put in his shaft, filled in with super glue or epoxy and sanded down to hide the defect.

As recommended, use with caution.

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's CARBON isn't it?
How can carbon be harmful? Humans' are 40% carbon, I could have a carbon sandwich and be fine.

Paste Wax, try Mcquires or Mothers or California Gold. Triple coat it,
leave it in the sun after each coat to dry and harden..
Remove using a soft cotton cloth (babys diaper will do)
Don't be afraid to lean into it, polish until you get a burn.

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
I'm dying. These comments are killing me. LOL :rotflmao::kiss::dance::killingme::clapping:

thekid77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I noticed he and Balls are never on at the same time...just sayin'.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

keep the posts coming, trolls! the longer this thread gets the more life each successive troll wastes reading thru it! hahaha

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
keep the posts coming, trolls! the longer this thread gets the more life each successive troll wastes reading thru it! hahaha

Get those trolls!

Attachments

• 7357a624498ac5086ffb8524dc882b80.jpg
    7357a624498ac5086ffb8524dc882b80.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 183