FS Fancy Ebony Edy Prewitt Cue

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 392627

View attachment 392628

View attachment 392629

Listed for sale is a very intricate , ebony and sterling silver Edy Prewitt Cue. The cue is one of a kind. It is an eight point cue of sterling sliver with intricate abalone and silver rings. The lower butt is extremely intricate with diamonds and stars. Everything white is ivory. This cue is one of a kind and a real show stopper. Everyone who sees it is amazed at its beauty. The cue is in absolute mint condition and like new. The wrap is black lizard. The joint is flat faced ivory with a radial pin. Custom joint protectors are provided for the butt and both shafts. The cue is SOLD.
Cue specifics are as follows:

Butt weighs 15.5oz
Shaft 1 weighs 3.5oz and is 13.0mm
Shaft 2 weighs 3.6oz and is 13.0mm

This cue is being offered locally and on other websites, so it may sell or be removed at any time. The cue will be sold domestically only. No international sales.

Payment will be accepted via Paypal or Western Union. If standard Paypal payment is used , then add 3% for the fees. If the payment is designated as by gift or family, then no other fee is added.

Shipping will be within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

Should you have any questions, contact me via AZ or my email of jdonaldjones@yahoo.com[/email.

Prewitt cues are very hard to get hold of so do not let this beauty slip through your fingers. You will not be disappointed.

I will entertain any and all "reasonable" offers. Note that the price has already been reduced.

Last edited:

sluan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what a fantastic Prewitt!

Do you know when this cue was made? and do you have a picture of the pin?

Good luck with sale, this beauty should go quickly.

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this cue new 3 years ago. The pin is radial.

And yes, it is a beautiful cue. Much, much nicer than the pictures can really show.

You would be very pleased with it.

John

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Confusing?

I bought this cue new 3 years ago. The pin is radial.

And yes, it is a beautiful cue. Much, much nicer than the pictures can really show.

You would be very pleased with it.

John

I saw this listing when it first went up and had some questions myself, but the Canadian dollar is too weak now to be a serious buyer. However, unless Mr. Prewitt built two of these cues, I bought it NEW from Martin Bick of www.superiorcues.com in September 2006 who had, as I understood it, received it directly from Mr. Prewitt. At that time it had a leather wrap. I would be curious to know who applied the lizard wrap. I played with it for a couple of months before selling it here in November 2006. My for sale thread is still listed. Below are a few pictures of this Prewitt with a few of my other cues in 2006. As I said, unless Mr. Prewitt made two of these, there is no way this cue was purchased new a few years ago. Not to be a dick, but I would like to know if this is the same cue.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got Joe Rogan's comment. I was at dinner and missed his email. I have contacted him via his email and phone and am waiting his return call. The cue is ready to ship as I had previously responded which will ship UPS tomorrow.

I have bought and sold cues on Ebay and from many of the cuemakers and also with most of the cue brokers. My reputation is outstanding. I hope we can resolve this matter as I am sure Joe will love this cue especially at this great price.

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Joe, my ebay account is "ilikecues". I will mark this cue as sold on AZ. I apologize I have never sold on AZ before and am trying to work my way through the process..

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To Axlrose, I have never seen your pictures before so I am not sure if this is the same cue or not. I have owned the cue for a few years and have not played with it. I do not know if E. Prewitt made two of these cues or not but I doubt it. I bought the cue in Louisville at the Derby City and have never done any business at all with Superior Cues.

You have a beautiful collection of cues in your pictures if you still have the majority of them now.

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Joe, I have marked the cue as sold and have sent you pictures of the cue via my cell phone. The pictures are terrible so I will try to make new ones for you and send them to you.

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I made these pictures myself at the poolroom where I play, which is Mr. Cues poolroom here in Atlanta and I have never seen this cue on Superior Cues website and just looked now and still do not see it.

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please check your phone once again. You can verify my reputation with Paul Mottey or Ken Kerner at High End Cues. I will be glad to give you their numbers.