What do you pay for pool?

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Since I'm in Japan my costs won't help you any but I pay 6.00 per hour for pool, members price, and 8.40 per hour for 3-cushion....also members price. I think for non-members it's 7.50 and 9.00.
MULLY

Bustah360

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, some seriously inexpensive rates! Unfortunately I live in NYC, so the average price is any where from $7-12 per/hr per person. Some places with great owners appreciate competitive pool players that come in every day to practice, so they'll give them pretty generous discount rates. If you play leagues, usually a discount rate applies as well. Most shooters will take advantage of power play options in rooms where its 12-5(or 6pm) for an average of $30. During peak hours would be a good $5 more than that with less hours offered.

You really have to be in a league and take advantage of package rates to survive getting some real practice time in down here.

Thebigtexan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Columbus Ohio.. I pay $5 per hour per person, 7 or 9 foot tables, weekly tournaments and no time restriction.. Dallas Texas I was paying around $10 per hour and that was years ago...

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
Hollywood Billiards...South Florida. $7 from 11AM to 7PM, then its $7 an hour per person after (I think)...7 days a week 365 days a yr!!!

Nature Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the help, guys!

When I get open in a few days, I will let you know and maybe some of you can come and see me.

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be opening a room in the next few weeks. I am interested in getting some numbers of what people are paying per hour. I am in a fairly small town, but I would like to hear many different rates and where you are.

Thanks in advance!

At CBC it's $3 a hour before 6 pm then after that it's $6 a hour. Every Tuesday from open till close it's $3 a hour. They have GC tables both 8 and 9 foot and two dimond tables one with Pro cut pockets.

Hank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pool time

Here at strokers,Palm Harbor fla.Its $5.00 from 12:00 to 7;00pm.Flat rate all day.If you play in one of the leagues,1pocket[sat]14.1[mondays]apa[tues&thur.] You play for free 7 days a week till 7pm.Then it goes to $5.00an hour per player 3[max] till 2am.I have to agree the $$$$ is in the bar side, music, snacks machines,dart boards.I think the kitchen for the most part is a break even.Having hot good working waitresses is a MUST.Good luck in your new venture its 7days a week 18 hours a day. HANK

enzo

Banned
I will be opening a room in the next few weeks. I am interested in getting some numbers of what people are paying per hour. I am in a fairly small town, but I would like to hear many different rates and where you are.

Thanks in advance!

what time of day?

12 bucks an hour! it's a joke, but so is pool-- so i guess it equals out.

i wanted to add some sincere input. you should make your money off the bangers that come in. truth is they are prob gonna be the ones that are harder on the tables anyway. charge a hi rate for bangers, charge like a 100 a month monthly fee for daytime "players."

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Hey NB, I checked on table time today and my local poolroom gets $4.50 per hour for a single player, and $7.50 per hour for two players. It goes up from there for more players.