What is going on?

BAZARUS

alien in a strange land
Silver Member
I am not sure whats up. I'm either in a huge slam or I simply lost intrest. Maybe someone got a explanation for that. I don't feel like playing pool at all. On the other hand I play poker everyday and am starting to make money doing so.
Should I seek any help and try to rescue my game or perhaps is time to say goodbye?

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
BAZARUS said:
I am not sure whats up. I'm either in a huge slam or I simply lost intrest. Maybe someone got a explanation for that. I don't feel like playing pool at all. On the other hand I play poker everyday and am starting to make money doing so.
Should I seek any help and try to rescue my game or perhaps is time to say goodbye?
Your normal then.......take a break and when you come back to pool you will be better than ever .......good luck:)

Nico

Banned
Your normal. I go through bouts where I can't even look at a pool tble every 6 months or so. I can only spend 4-5 hours at the table 4 times a week for so long before I start to go bonkers. You just have to walk away and get on with your life, sooner or later the bug will hit you again. In other words, don't sell your cue just yet.

Minnesota Fats used to say, "I play pool for a week, play poker for a week, chase broads for a week and then sleep for a week". Sounds about right to me. :)