Striped Ebony Snakewood & Holly

Mr Nobody

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Striped Ebony front & butt plate . Ebony and Holly recut points , 32 total , 3 veneers , Snakewood segmented handle . Butt ( cored ) 15 oz. ,shaft 3.7oz ( 12.5 mm ) micarta ferrule , blk G-10 pin $1525 shpd. in con. US only , sold as is ... P1070180.jpg

P1070185.jpg

P1070204.jpg

P1070190.jpg

P1070183.jpg

Mr Nobody

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The cue is made by eicustomcues . Who is eicustomcues ... a solid , straight , good hitting cue , made with quality woods and materials . Look at the pics and see for yourself . I guess people want the name more than the cue . :eek::wink:

bhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The cue is made by eicustomcues . Who is eicustomcues ... a solid , straight , good hitting cue , made with quality woods and materials . Look at the pics and see for yourself . I guess people want the name more than the cue . :eek::wink:

Who made the cue is usually pretty important information when trying a sell a cue. Especially at the price point you listed this at with nothing to really go off of but blurry pictures and your reassurance that the cue is 'sold as is'. Just some advice... take some better pictures, post a much info as you have, and offer a return policy. And offering to pay for escrow when your're this new to the site with no previous history wouldn't hurt either. Glwys.

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If I was buying a pool room decoration, this would be a great item. Without knowing more about the maker and their previous history, the only thing I'm certain I'm getting, is a decorative item. 1500 dollars is a lot to spend on a decoration, IMHO. More information would be helpful, with or without the wink.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
EI Custom cues are some serious bang for buck. I know the cuemaker personally
and if he was a somebody instead of a Mr. Nobody these cues would
command another $1000-1500 for an inflated ego signature.

This is one of those cuemakers you may want to gamble on while he is
still relatively inexpensive. I am.

Mr Nobody

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's hard to win playin' with losers ... I haven't done anything to anyone other than offer a cue for sale . If you don't want to buy move on . What's your problem . I do back up my work . Too many keyboard goobers gotta hate on somebody , I guess I'm it ... Don't really care guys , who knows the truth better than me ?

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
You are right

It's hard to win playin' with losers ... I haven't done anything to anyone other than offer a cue for sale . If you don't want to buy move on . What's your problem . I do back up my work . Too many keyboard goobers gotta hate on somebody , I guess I'm it ... Don't really care guys , who knows the truth better than me ?

Great point.
Nick :)

bhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

You are 100 percent right. But your original post didn't have the name of the maker, which turns out is you. And your 'sold as is' comment is probably going to be taken the wrong way. A new cue being sold by the maker should have some sort of guarantee to it. If a cue warps in a week, do you just say 'tough, it's sold as is'? Reputation means a lot here and that will rub people the wrong way. Even if you would fix a problem if it arises, having that in your post isn't going to help your sale. People want a sense of security when spending that much on a cue, especially from a new maker here trying to get his cues out there. Originally you were simply given advice to add more info to your post. Which is solid advice. Either way, it's a great looking cue. You obviously have talent. Good luck with your sale.

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given that the seller/ maker has previously been banned, I'm guessing he's trying to keep his identify on the down low.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Mr Nobody

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If any of you poor guys are so afraid , you can PM me instead of pissing on my thread . Do you think I want to do any business with you now ???????? Keyboard goobers , gimme a break ...:angry: If you are not wanting to buy the cue move on , what is your problem !!!!! You can be negative all you want , doesn't change anything except my opinion of you . Do you want me to post negatively about you ???? Oh no , what could I possibly say , I could do just like you , pull down my zipper and let it fly !!!:eek: Really... just kidding !!! I don't care what yall say , my real reply to all the haters is WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:eek::boring2:

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If any of you poor guys are so afraid , you can PM me instead of pissing on my thread . Do you think I want to do any business with you now ???????? Keyboard goobers , gimme a break ...:angry: If you are not wanting to buy the cue move on , what is your problem !!!!! You can be negative all you want , doesn't change anything except my opinion of you . Do you want me to post negatively about you ???? Oh no , what could I possibly say , I could do just like you , pull down my zipper and let it fly !!!:eek: Really... just kidding !!! I don't care what yall say , my real reply to all the haters is WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:eek::boring2:
Hey Eric, I wouldn't worry about it. You've been banned already, and you haven't done very well concealing your identity with this new membership. I would think you are already on borrowed time.

Just think, if you hadn't behaved like such a jackass you might have been able to do some business. Never mind.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Mr Nobody

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanx again for the bump Mark187187 , and just why are you pissing on all my threads . Let the truth be known , it's like put up or shut up !!! well we're waiting . If you don't want to buy a cue move on . Again thanx for the bump !!!!:wink:

rugerfan

Got a Snakewood fetish...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Really?

Bravo! Bravo! Beautiful presentation!

Do yourself a favor, when you sell this cue, use the money to buy yourself a little class.

It may help in your future business dealings....