Beware of Shane Winters/ He Lacks Honesty

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a heads up to fellow forum members. Shane Winters sold me two Samsara True Shafts that were crooked. I'm not speaking of taper rolls, I mean crooked. He refuses to respond to my attempts to contact him and won't refund my money. The transaction did not take place through this forum but I wanted to let folks know how he's handling this deal.

Buyer Beware,
Keith

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Just a heads up to fellow forum members. Shane Winters sold me two Samsara True Shafts that were crooked. I'm not speaking of taper rolls, I mean crooked. He refuses to respond to my attempts to contact him and won't refund my money. The transaction did not take place through this forum but I wanted to let folks know how he's handling this deal.

Buyer Beware,
Keith
If you paid with credit card you can dispute it with the credit card company. Takes a long time (2 months) but if you provide evidence, you will prevail.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member

Buyer Beware,
Keith

Facebook sale? Saw that one. Price was too good to be true. That was my first hint to stay away.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

Buyer Beware,
Keith

if you paid via paypal you may have some recourse and if you funded the purchase using your credit card, you have one more layer of protection.

GL

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys,

I appreciate the suggestions for recovering my funds. I plan to give it a few more days while hoping that Shane Winters will do the right thing and refund my money. I received the defective equipment 2Jan18 and Mr. Winters has has chosen to not respond to me since 4Jan18. I was hoping that once he returned from the DCC he would do the refund.

Thanks,
Keith

P.S. Still open to comments, suggestions, etc.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Guys,

I appreciate the suggestions for recovering my funds. I plan to give it a few more days while hoping that Shane Winters will do the right thing and refund my money. I received the defective equipment 2Jan18 and Mr. Winters has has chosen to not respond to me since 4Jan18. I was hoping that once he returned from the DCC he would do the refund.

Thanks,
Keith

P.S. Still open to comments, suggestions, etc.

Um, start the process now! You don't get unlimited time windows to dispute deals. Start a dispute with Paypal or your credit card before you lose the opportunity