Online tournaments by shipthecash

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I agree. I have watched these two nights in a row. Interesting enough to make me think about joining in and possibly embarrassing myself online.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. I have watched these two nights in a row. Interesting enough to make me think about joining in and possibly embarrassing myself online.

One thing about the averages people get, on average a good B player, which most of those guys were, should be able to make 6-7 balls before messing up after ball in hand. But most averages were well under that. Plus this was done on their home tables. Guess the average goes down in competition.

I'd like to do this but we will need to do the 8 footer one and our table is under 4.5" pockets so I would be basically giving a spot to all the other players with easier pockets.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
One thing about the averages people get, on average a good B player, which most of those guys were, should be able to make 6-7 balls before messing up after ball in hand. But most averages were well under that. Plus this was done on their home tables. Guess the average goes down in competition.

I'd like to do this but we will need to do the 8 footer one and our table is under 4.5" pockets so I would be basically giving a spot to all the other players with easier pockets.

I hear you HT9. I play at home on a Diamond with 4.5 pockets but the cloth is old. I keep my table in pristine condition but it plays very tough due to the cloth. It is very easy to hang a ball at any time and then your run is ruint:mad:

I have been playing the seven ball ghost for about a year and when I am in the right frame of mind I win but if I were playing with a camera on and a audience who knows.

I know there is a little money on the line in these matches but it seems that it is still all for fun. The added pressure might make a player shine!

theoneandonly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing Streams

I have been enjoying the stream over the past week. Glad there is something to sweat during these times. STC does a lot for North East pool. Can't say enough good things about all of STC's events.