Tiger Sniper Tip Special - Starting today March 03, 2011

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Please let me know if you still have a dozen in stock and I will send payment. Thanks

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Payment sent

I sent you paypal payment, and I also sent you an email since I added something else small to the tip order.

Thanks,

Spencer

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks!!

I just received my Sniper tips and I have to say that Cue Components really provided some excellent customer service and very quick delivery. I ordered a couple other things along with the tips and I was happy when I noticed that my order had already been delivered today. I also sent a PM and email while I was ordering and had a response within a couple hours from Jimmy. I know with many vendors we hear the good and especially the bad experiences, but this was a very good first experience dealing with Cue Components.

Thanks again,

dakota

CueComponents 2

CueComponents.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I just received my Sniper tips and I have to say that Cue Components really provided some excellent customer service and very quick delivery. I ordered a couple other things along with the tips and I was happy when I noticed that my order had already been delivered today. I also sent a PM and email while I was ordering and had a response within a couple hours from Jimmy. I know with many vendors we hear the good and especially the bad experiences, but this was a very good first experience dealing with Cue Components.

Thanks again,

dakota
dakota, thank you very much for the kind words. We look forward to your future business

Cue Components