July 12th-15th Cape Girardeau,Mo $5,000 Added Summer Blow Out!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
SummerFlyer.jpg

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last event in Cape was awesome!! I can't wait!!

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This tournament is the week before Tunica. A great opportunity to pump up before the Southern Classic.

Ray

Highpockets

Registered
Another Great Tournament!

Bunch of Great guys running this one! Should be a Great Tournament I may have to come see you if nothing else im going to send a few down there to play!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bunch of Great guys running this one! Should be a Great Tournament I may have to come see you if nothing else im going to send a few down there to play!

That's awesome Tracy!

Should be a great turnout with Danny & Evelyn involved too!!

Ray

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody have times for signup and start of play on Saturday?

Thanks,
Aaron

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
campionship tour

I believe. they are fast tables play pretty good. as always they are bar tables so cant trust them 100% but some of the best you will play on

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like another great one..........

With Danny and Evelyn running this tourny and Big truck streaming it kind of gives all us amatures the feeling of a professional tournament.

If your not there your missing out on something special.

I'll be there and I can assure players that I will bring Perfect Aim along with me.

See ya all there....

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
With Danny and Evelyn running this tourny and Big truck streaming it kind of gives all us amatures the feeling of a professional tournament.

If your not there your missing out on something special.

I'll be there and I can assure players that I will bring Perfect Aim along with me.

See ya all there....

Looking forward to it Gene!!

Gene is planning on doing a FREE meet and greet explaining the Perfect Aim system. As soon as we get the schedule we will post it.

Ray