GC IV Pockets

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know they are recessed but are they the same plastic pockets as the older GCs? How much do they run for a set? I found a ball return system for my GC IV but it lacks the pockets. Any info would be appreciated.

SlateHumper

Pokin' and Hopin'
Silver Member
gc pockets

If I am not mistaken all GC pockets are the same. The only diff between GC pockets and other heavy duty molded pockets are the recesses for the allen head screws. Most billiard suppliers should be able to get you a set for around $50.00. If you can't find any let me know and I will get you set for $50.00 plus s/h

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pockets

SlateHumper said:
If I am not mistaken all GC pockets are the same. The only diff between GC pockets and other heavy duty molded pockets are the recesses for the allen head screws. Most billiard suppliers should be able to get you a set for around $50.00. If you can't find any let me know and I will get you set for $50.00 plus s/h

Thanks, I'll let you know.

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
GC 4 pockets

Gold Crown 4 pockets are different than GC1-3 pockets. The drop pockets for GC4's will hold up to 8 balls in them if not more and are designed for the recessed castings. As far as the ball return pockets, you can use the GC4's on any of the tables but thay are designed of the recessed casting. You can get the drop pockets for GC1-3 from almost anyone. They are made by Cincaro who is now owned by the MBS group and should cost you around $70.00 a set. The ball return pockets are from Brunswick and run on the upwards of $200 a set retail. They have to styles one for GC1-3 and one for GC4's. Right now my supplier is out of them so I am looking to.

Steve

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pockets

Tablemechanic said:
Gold Crown 4 pockets are different than GC1-3 pockets. The drop pockets for GC4's will hold up to 8 balls in them if not more and are designed for the recessed castings. As far as the ball return pockets, you can use the GC4's on any of the tables but thay are designed of the recessed casting. You can get the drop pockets for GC1-3 from almost anyone. They are made by Cincaro who is now owned by the MBS group and should cost you around $70.00 a set. The ball return pockets are from Brunswick and run on the upwards of $200 a set retail. They have to styles one for GC1-3 and one for GC4's. Right now my supplier is out of them so I am looking to.

Steve

Dang, it can never just be easy. $200 is pretty stiff for some rubber pockets. Thanks for letting me know.