Deeper pockets for a Gold Crown III?

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Are there deep, oversized aftermarket pockets available for a Gold Crown III? I haven't counted the exact amount, but it feels like my current pockets will only accept 7-8 balls before the balls reach the top of the pocket, and more cannot be shot it without risking of jumping the pocket.

If these are available, please link to storefront, etc..

Thanks,

Short Bus Russ

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Pockets

Those pockets are generally available thru service personel or authorized dealers that can special order parts.
I can get you a set ordered.
I’ll shoot you a PM.

Rob.M

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
Those pockets are generally available thru service personel or authorized dealers that can special order parts.
I can get you a set ordered.
I’ll shoot you a PM.

Rob.M

Or... How much for a ball return system shipped to an APO address?

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Or... How much for a ball return system shipped to an APO address?

I estimate the shipping to be somewhere around $80, not including packaging. Shipped to:

APO AE 09096

I may have a ball return that I could sell. I'll have to take a look, and figure a price, including a closer estimate of shipping expense.

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
I estimate the shipping to be somewhere around $80, not including packaging. Shipped to:

APO AE 09096

I may have a ball return that I could sell. I'll have to take a look, and figure a price, including a closer estimate of shipping expense.

Thanks, sir. I assume any Gold Crown III would be able to accept the return system without modification?

It’s a very easy install.

1-Replace the pocket liners with roll down type.

2-Install ball return box (under ball storage).

3-install rail system.

That’s pressure much all there is to it.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Are there deep, oversized aftermarket pockets available for a Gold Crown III? I haven't counted the exact amount, but it feels like my current pockets will only accept 7-8 balls before the balls reach the top of the pocket, and more cannot be shot it without risking of jumping the pocket.

If these are available, please link to storefront, etc..

Thanks,

Short Bus Russ

Russ, just get some GC4 drop pockets, problem solved.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That's a GC4 drop pocket on a GC1 casting, no different than a GC3.

Attachments

• received_1229320730456583_1024x1024.jpeg
    received_1229320730456583_1024x1024.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 310
  • received_1229320247123298_1024x1024.jpeg
    received_1229320247123298_1024x1024.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 309

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
That's a GC4 drop pocket on a GC1 casting, no different than a GC3.

Don't forget to mention that they work on Anniversary and Centennial models too! Thanks for the connection on those drop pockets & the gully return boots! Saved a ton of money getting them from Kyle Lui, he always takes care of me! :thumbup:

Trent from Toledo

realkingcobra

Silver Member
It was a question because I just have never seen it. Wasn’t questioning your knowledge. Stop taking things so personal.

A simple yes they can be done and here is a picture would have sufficed.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums
Hmmm, i think taking it personal falls upon you sir, i guess you're not aware of my 35 year background working on pool tables, but that's ok, i don't post here much anymore, everyone new comes here with what they seem to know, and provide information as such, so manybe you learned something new.

Glenn, I have conversed with you. Here and on the phone. Yes you have knowledge. But, you also are a terrible communicator. Unless it’s talking about yourself of course.

Do you think anyone cares about the 35 years you have been playing pool table doctor? Your opinion of yourself or your career and $4 will buy you a cup of coffee. Why don’t you look up the average pay of a pool table doctor and tell us what it is. Then we can compare REAL careers as opposed to paying hobby’s.

I could care less what my knowledge is in regards to pool table. You over glorify the fact that it’s a damn flat surface with 6 holes and rebounding cushions. I love pool but I hate when people think too much of themselves. Eat some humble pie my friend and learn to enjoy life and maybe the sport a little more rather than ridicule every single thing.

KISS. Keep it simple stupid and stop over complicating things.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glenn, I have conversed with you. Here and on the phone. Yes you have knowledge. But, you also are a terrible communicator. Unless it’s talking about yourself of course.

Do you think anyone cares about the 35 years you have been playing pool table doctor? Your opinion of yourself or your career and $4 will buy you a cup of coffee. Why don’t you look up the average pay of a pool table doctor and tell us what it is. Then we can compare REAL careers as opposed to paying hobby’s.

I could care less what my knowledge is in regards to pool table. You over glorify the fact that it’s a damn flat surface with 6 holes and rebounding cushions. I love pool but I hate when people think too much of themselves. Eat some humble pie my friend and learn to enjoy life and maybe the sport a little more rather than ridicule every single thing.

KISS. Keep it simple stupid and stop over complicating things.

Now you know why i don't bother posting much anymore, as far as careers go, unless you have a 7 fig income, you loose!

Well I guess you loose. Pool is my hobby. My career is what I have done for 35 years and I don’t live in a truck.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well I guess you loose. Pool is my hobby. My career is what I have done for 35 years and I don’t live in a truck.

Now you're just being stupid, i bought a White Hawk 24RKS travel trailer a few years ago, paid $33,000 cash for it, THAT is what i live in. I'm also now distributing MY RKC250 billiards Adhesive to the world market in the billiards industry, the cabinet industry, AND the automotive industry...so keep thinking you know me...and bet your income if you have the balls!!