midsize cuesmith by hightower for sale

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
asking $900 shipped includes indexable headstock , foot control for wraps, maintenance pins, cutting tools ,2 steady rests,concave live center,drill chuck for tailstock.

cuewhiz189

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you get me some pics of it.....would definitely be interested in it as im also getting a deluxe very soon and would love to set this one up to just do tapers on........please email me at quewhiz189@yahoo.com asap or email me your number and i will call to make arangements .....juston

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
well homer that is pretty lame that i was completely honest with you about the lathe by telling you the history of it and i also told you that i have built 2 jump break cues with it since the motor has been repaired and it works fine,but that a new motor was only $125 in case if the motor ever goes out.i also mentioned that the motor was not fried , the spped control went out and i replaced it and plugging the motor into a/c put a bad spot on the commutator that was easily fixed.you were not too honest with me when you told me to send you a paypal request and then responded saying your paypal account would not let you send a $900 transfer because you were over your limit.i even asked you if you had changed your mind for some reason.i really appreciate jerks like you trying to ruin things for a perfectly honest seller like myself.also, anyone who has contacted me about the lathe for sale has already heard my story about plugging it into the wall.it was bad enough that you lied to me about backing out on our deal much less try and post something on these boards to try and hurt my credibility.i think you must have just missed out on a good deal because i sold it within a few hours of posting it for sale and made a new friend in the process.
homer said:
This guy offered this lathe to me too. I backed out, because he also told me that he plugged the DC motor into the wall outlet and fried the motor.
He also told me that he priced a new motor from hightower for $125.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
dafunkdawg said:
well homer that is pretty lame that i was completely honest with you about the lathe by telling you the history of it and i also told you that i have built 2 jump break cues with it since the motor has been repaired and it works fine,but that a new motor was only $125 in case if the motor ever goes out.i also mentioned that the motor was not fried , the spped control went out and i replaced it and plugging the motor into a/c put a bad spot on the commutator that was easily fixed.you were not too honest with me when you told me to send you a paypal request and then responded saying your paypal account would not let you send a $900 transfer because you were over your limit.i even asked you if you had changed your mind for some reason.i really appreciate jerks like you trying to ruin things for a perfectly honest seller like myself.also, anyone who has contacted me about the lathe for sale has already heard my story about plugging it into the wall.it was bad enough that you lied to me about backing out on our deal much less try and post something on these boards to try and hurt my credibility.i think you must have just missed out on a good deal because i sold it within a few hours of posting it for sale and made a new friend in the process.

some guys just love knockin someone's action, even if its on the internet :rolleyes:

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
dang homer i did not know that you could post such a lame remark and then delete it once you realize you were wrong.i told you that i ripped of the sticker that said "reverse plugs to change motor direction for wrapping " or however it read.the "mid size cuesmith" is etched directly into the headstock and can not be removed.i did tell you in my first email that the bed was 36" and when we talked i told you that i measured it and it is 48".i also told you that my lathe has an indexable headstock which i dont even think is an option on a micro lathe.if i remember correctly i offered the info about plugging the motor in the wall from my own free will.i am not mad that you did not buy the lathe but it pisses me off that you are out there trying to make me look like a liar or scammer -incase you still think that i am you are welcome to check my ebay feedback - my username is the same as the one here.i would be willing to accept an apology and never speak of this incident again

homer

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
to dafunkdawg

dafunkdawg said:
dang homer i did not know that you could post such a lame remark and then delete it once you realize you were wrong.i told you that i ripped of the sticker that said "reverse plugs to change motor direction for wrapping " or however it read.the "mid size cuesmith" is etched directly into the headstock and can not be removed.i did tell you in my first email that the bed was 36" and when we talked i told you that i measured it and it is 48".i also told you that my lathe has an indexable headstock which i dont even think is an option on a micro lathe.if i remember correctly i offered the info about plugging the motor in the wall from my own free will.i am not mad that you did not buy the lathe but it pisses me off that you are out there trying to make me look like a liar or scammer -incase you still think that i am you are welcome to check my ebay feedback - my username is the same as the one here.i would be willing to accept an apology and never speak of this incident again
No apology needed. I just don't trust you! .. You sound like a used car saleswoman!

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
so i am the used car saleswoman and you are just a flat out caught red handed liar.anyone need a good deal on a used automobile?--LOSER

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
dafunkdawg said:
so i am the used car saleswoman and you are just a flat out caught red handed liar.anyone need a good deal on a used automobile?--LOSER
I don't need a used car but if you have an older Model B, lemme know. :D

Nomoney

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man that Homer is a piece of work, has a chance at a good deal. blows the chance. and starts calling people names.

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
mark roach you lying little piece of turtle poop.go play in you imaginary shop and quit trying to screw with people around here.it is awfully funny how you can jump in here and accuse everyone of being a lair or scammer or thief .if anyone wants to check out your previous posts they will see the only thing you have had to say here is is bad stuff about other people.you accuse me of selling bum equipment when in reality i think you were just mad because you could not afford it.tate of being an ebay scammer which i have dealt with hime several times in the past and he is a top notch trader.crawdaddio of being a theif, and cuewhiz of selling bum equipment.you also posted in jan asking what lathe would be reccomended to buy and then a week later you post that you need a deluxe cuesmith because you are tired of changing your setup on your other lathes.i would be willing to bet that you dont even own a lathe much less a shop and probably have never used one in your life.i think you are just a lying little drama queen who has no friends so you get in here and try to stir up crap to get some attention - sort of like my 6 year old daughter.

cuewhiz189

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello.....to whom it may concern .....i wanted to let it be known i havent sold any bum equipment as i havent sold anything at all as far as equipment.......it is better if my name is left out of it as im not one to sit around and play a pissing game with you.....you know who you are......why dont you just keep your comments to yourself.....makes me believe that the reason you are always dogging others is that these are qualities you ,yourself possess.....its a crying shame you cant be a man and just keep your mouth shut......what goes on between other is for them to settle and not for you to get involved in........juston

Nomoney

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this Homer guy sounds troubled, he must work for the USPS. if he does get a lathe. l hope he wears a helmet, seems like their is enough damage done already. sends me a private message, calling everyone names.