Racism

Hajidub

Registered
No discrimination in any pool halls in my area, until they introduce the Transgender leagues........LMAO

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No discrimination in any pool halls in my area, until they introduce the Transgender leagues........LMAO

Don't know about leagues, but trannyfannies money is just as green as yours or mine as far as I'm concerned!!! All good in da hood once ya put Dat cheez up!

purpdrag

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One thing I have awalys liked about pool halls is I havent ever seen racism and I have been in alot of spots since 85 when I started, I have seen arguments, fights, guns once, and other bad stuff, arguments about a hit, bet, etc. but never once did I ever see or hear anyone ever say anything racist and I like that. Ive heard people say horrible things about other players but never the race card. At one pool room we all used all the racist words out loud around each other and awalys laughed about it-thats cool the respect we all had for each other that we knew we had a special bond deeper than words. thats what I like about "real" pool players-they only care about someones honor, speed, charcter, action and respect-thats the sign of a true pool player. Thats when you know your a player, no matter how you hit'em. I love pool players period.

i also hate when i hear about whites only rooms from way back when, thats shameful.

I agree and along similar lines, another thing I have noticed and appreciated about the pool room, leagues, and tournaments is that it is the only place I can go and interact with people socially where one of the first questions I am asked is not "So what do you do?"