The Green Room Billiards - New Pool Hall - Racine, WI - Lowest rates around!

GreenRoom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Green Room Billiards (formerly Boomers Billiards) is a new pool hall in Sturtevant, WI at 9824 Durand Ave, Sturtevant, WI 53177 right outside or Racine and conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago.

Rates are $3 per hour per person all the time
$5 for 3 hour special (pay in advance)
We serve pizza, sandwiches and snacks
$2.50 domestic bottles, $3.00 imports

We have 7 - 9 foot Gold Crown tables, 1 - 8 foot Gold crown, and 6 bar boxes.

Please check the tournament announcement forums for information about our weekly tournaments.

Please message or call for more details. 262-884-7721.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been there. Nice clean room. Nice tables. What are your new hours?

Ken, AKA Fenwick

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
The Green Room Billiards (formerly Boomers Billiards) is a new pool hall in Sturtevant, WI at 9824 Durand Ave, Sturtevant, WI 53177 right outside or Racine and conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago.

Rates are $3 per hour per person all the time
$5 for 3 hour special (pay in advance)
We serve pizza, sandwiches and snacks
$2.50 domestic bottles, $3.00 imports

We have 7 - 9 foot Gold Crown tables, 1 - 8 foot Gold crown, and 6 bar boxes.

Please check the tournament announcement forums for information about our weekly tournaments.

Please message or call for more details. 262-884-7721.

Thanks!
I havn't been there in a few years. I didn't know that JR was even selling the place, the last time I was there was with Archer and Strickland and the Legends and Champions Pool Tour. We did a show and a clinic there and we had a great time. I hope to visit again in the near futrure. Good luck with everything.

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Poolroom

Always nice to hear of new poolroom opening and not closing. Good luck and hope you do well. Congrats.:smile:

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope, different room, different owner.

Used to play at Jerry's room quite a bit, great place and great owner!

This place (the former Boomer's) is a decent smaller room, I played there a few times with my oldest son when visiting over the past few years, he lives just a few miles from the room. Will check out the new place next time I'm in town.
Scott

GreenRoom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Hours

Hi everyone. Thanks for the support. My name is Josh and I am the new owner. The new hours are:

Monday & Wednesday: 3pm - 1am
Thursday: 12pm- 1am
Friday & Saturday: 12pm - 2am
Sunday: 12pm - 1am
Tuesday:Closed

Love for you guys to stop out at some point. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Josh