I know what caused Az to Go down....It was......

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Did I mention that I have a new, easy-to-use AIMING SYSTEM? No really, it is GREAT!

JoeyA

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
I certainly hope this post is a joke, because if anyone complains and points fingers
with respect to AZ being down--that's ridiculous!!

Sh** happens. Technology is fallible.
The ladies and gentlemen let us know it was down and got it back online.

WHO CARES WHY IT WAS DOWN! LET'S JUST MOVE ON.

52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpeg

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
I thought Hillary got her personal server and the AZ server mixed up and took down the wrong one....then they got Mike Dechaine and Jayson Shaw to fix it and they couldn't decide how best to put it on the rack...

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Trump fired it.

I thought Hillary got her personal server and the AZ server mixed up and took down the wrong one....then they got Mike Dechaine and Jayson Shaw to fix it and they couldn't decide how best to put it on the rack...

Another theory is that Trump read the thread about ........."pick your poison".....and fired it!

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Y'all smart pants :wink:...Chuck Norris sneezed and blew his nose... ( Erika ...ftw)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I....then they got Mike Dechaine and Jayson Shaw to fix it and they couldn't decide how best to put it on the rack...

So one of them suggested "Let's get SVB"
SVB comes along has a look, laughs and says "Hey guys, you are mistaken , I do not know how to pattern rack a server rack"
Three of them thought for moment. One of them says "Let's get CW"
CW comes along has a look, laughs and says "Are you kidding ? I know about female racks NOT server racks !"
:D