KEN Qball Custom Cues-.THANK YOU SO MUCH

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So,after I have received the cue I was instantly able to see that the workmanship is top notch.The finish is superb and believe it or not but in person it looks even 1000 times better.
The weight is exactly as I wanted to be.The balance is perfect and even just a swing is enough to realize how much power this cue has.The butt diameter on Ken's cues are little bit thinner than usual diameter most of cue maker does what is great since deflection is lesser.For ferulle I wanted to be the hardest that can be and it is.It's really hard.
When I came to a pool hall,first I tried how does it jump and jumps tremendously.You can jump whatever you want with this cue.I was stunned since I do have many jump break from other wellknown cue makers that don't jump as good,not even close.
Then I started breaking with the cue and it breaks perfectly.It allows you very fast swings because the balance is perfect and pushes your swing and hand forward automatically.
I was breaking for a while and there wasn't any break without pocketing at least two balls.
So,I am so happy with this j/b,my words can't tell.Beside all this it is a stunner,eye candy and it attracts attention.
Don't hesitate,nor for a second to give Ken a call or to email him to settle a custom cue order.Not that you will be satisfied and that the cue he is going to build will meet your expectations but much,much more.You will be delighted with the cue for sure but he will treat you like a God and will be informing you regularly on updates and on everything regarding to your cue.
Also,what is very important,at least it is for me,is that you will be able to feel that he is actually enjoying in building you a cue and in all that process almost with the same intense as you do.He is suach a great and easy guy and pleasure to deal with.
Thanks Ken for a fabulous jump break cue !!!
:smile::smile::smile::thumbup::smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• entire cue.jpg
    entire cue.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 512
  • forearm.jpg
    forearm.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 520
  • forearm 2.jpg
    forearm 2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 435
  • forearm 3.jpg
    forearm 3.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 436
  • forearm & butt.jpg
    forearm & butt.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A few more:wink:
And thanks for reading:wink::wink::wink::eek::wink::wink::wink:

Attachments

• forearm & butt 2.jpg
    forearm & butt 2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 518
  • forearm & butt 3.jpg
    forearm & butt 3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 524

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Kens work speaks for itself. I have hit with a couple of his cues and have been very impressed.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Q ball

I visit Q ball often as he works on cues for me and is currently building mine. He has a dozen or so going right now and I love to watch the process. He is an awesome guy. He has a pretty awesome partner that builds with him as well. AJ. He is also an incredible table mechanic and does a lot of work around the midwest and sometimes beyond.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is a really nice looking cue. You don't see many jump breaks that nice.