US Open stream...............

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
S-R really looking in form, eh? One missed kick, and that's about it so far (if that 1-ball was a safe in Game 7). 6-1

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Very weird but, kinda cool at the same time, to keep seeing these British commercials for brands I've never heard of before. So, there *are* other countries out there, I guess.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would rather have him any day than Leyman. Looks like Matchroom has roped in some of Leyman's usual NY theatrics.

I said on another thread-I think he caused Ko to miss the 9 ball by standing on top of him just behind and to his side for no known reason.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put up the money for DAZN, the feed is fine, and I'm so used to lame commentary it doesn't much bother me.

But what does bother me is the schedule. Only three livestreamed matches a day? Seriously?

Seems to me they could've tightened up the schedule and livestreamed five a day, instead of effectively blacking out many of the matches. Scheduling them for 12:00, 2:30, 5:00, 7:30 and 10:00 (EDT) would have allowed plenty of time if any of the matches ran over, and with the time clock running a lot of these matches will be done in under 2 hours.

And I sure hope that tomorrow's first match is going to be Van Boening vs Wu Jiaqing, but from the looks of the schedule it doesn't look that way. Looks like it's going to be Hsu Jui-An vs. Wang Can.

I love watching all the East Asian players, but Christ, at least toss us Americans a bone, willya?