What’s it all worth?

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I would pump the brakes on the idea of buying the equipment....

When it comes to buying the table, I would slam on the breaks and send that idea through the damn windshield....

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Obvious water damage to the legs. You can see the water line on the shelf which has the balls on it.

Does anybody know what those rings are on the shelf above the balls?

Regarding value of the table and ability/cost to restore I'd contact someone like Glenn on this website who do it for a living. I'd probably take the table as long as the legs and frame aren't rotted from the water.

The rings are part of the device(tip clamps)used to glue tips onto the ferrule. A guy cant have to many of those.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What others might be over looking is the slate, and I am only guessing at it if there is any value in it? If you do decide like others have indicated don't give much, then take the slate and see if someone can build a new table around it for cheap.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
If you always wanted to build a pool table and can imagine using T-rails on it, the slate is worth maybe $200 but could not be sold for that*. The biggest factor is that with that much damp and rust, it might no longer be possible to remove many of the rail bolts.

*If you have a pool themed house, you could collect a few of these and use the slates for the walkway up to your front porch. :D

smt

*Very unique. Great idea.