WPBA Brackets from AZ?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Am I crazy or did I dream AZ posted a link to the brackets? I can't find them now. Johnnyt

shayla

BODY - MIND - SOUL
Silver Member
Well it's a good thing AZB has brackets online because the one at wpba.com is all wrong on the loser's side 3rd round. Players have been moved over into the incorrect spots.

I am very disappointed. No streaming at the US Open. Sure, I understand the reasoning behind it, but it still sucks. I have a handful of friends playing that I would love to keep up with how they are doing. But the brackets on their website is wrong, too. I mean seriously, how hard is it to move players over to their correct spots on the loser's side? Just match up the numbers!

Yeah, yeah, I know, don't kick the WPBA when they are down. They are doing their best, yadda yadda. I pay my WPBA dues every year. I don't get anything for my dues from the WPBA other than the ability to play in the RTC, which I have to earn first. The least I can get is some correct brackets for one of the biggest WPBA events of the year! Sheesh!

DISCLAIMER: **These thoughts are of my own only and in no way are the thoughts of any organization that I am affiliated with. Just being a normal person here.**

Last edited:

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
Wow, the winner's side matches for today is like a laundry list of past champions! It's gonna be a tough day for all the ladies.

It looks like Ashley won her first b-side match, but lost her 2nd, and appears to be out. :( Still, a good effort on her part for her first pro event!

Trigger's match is probably still going or they haven't updated the scores yet.

Also, looks like Emily Duddy went 2 and out, surprising. sara rousey is on the 1loss now too, as is liz ford. :/