mezz axi 603

doublej487

valleys are 2 tight
Silver Member
well first i purchased a mezz wd700 shaft for my schon ............. after i fell in love with it i decided to get a full mezz cue a try ...... im really impressed by the work into this cue all th points r dead straight even .... mezz's wavy joint is definatly great ..... the cue hits stiff which is wat i like .... and i can hardly notice any deflection.... i have to say mezz has got to b the best production cue out there

Luc Comtois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz WD700 shaft

I have a Mezz Axi 604 butt with no shaft, would you recommand me to buy a WD700 for it or something else ?

Lucas
Lucas Cue Shop

LuckedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a Mezz AXi-N 5 weeks ago and love it. Very solid player, straight as an arrow wd700 shaft that hits purely solid. Good feel also with relatively low cue ball deflection.
I can recommend this shaft but haven't tried their others, I'm sure they are good.

ronscuba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Other choices are Hybrid pro II and Hybrid Alpha if you like something stiffer.

I have the WD700 and Alpha. Both great shafts. The Alpha is slightly thicker, stiffer, with a little more deflection, but the increased stiffness gives me more feel and feedback. This helps with cue ball speed control.

Last edited:

michaeljee

Registered
Very nice information here. Moreover as I see, this question is very actual for many people indeed. Personally I totally agree with author opinion about this subject and I think that it would be really interesting to create such discussion with other this website visitors. Anyway thanks a lot one more time for the great and informative publication. And I will definitely be waiting for more such nice entries like this one from you.

Brad555

Registered
Yes i am agree with you that mezz has got to b the best production cue out there.:)

Last edited: