Ideas for my cue collection

juliopereda

Registered
Hi!

I am thinking about putting all my cues into some kind of showcase // exhibitor at home.

Can you please give me any ideas? How do you keep your best cues??

Thanks!

MightyCustomCue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this case used and modified it to hold 19 cues per shelf. All wood construction with white LED lighting (low voltage and doesn't generate any heat) and 2 sliding glass doors. I keep this in my shop and therefore in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. I also have a 12x24 dealer, 24x48 dealer and 6x12 Whitten Lite for traveling but if for display, nothing beats a wall-mounted case. Recently, I saw someone here selling display cases very reasonably, maybe you can find them in the Wanted/For Sale section.

Attachments

• Revised Whole storage.jpg
    Revised Whole storage.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 311

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
really nice display case....ps love the fully tooled case in the corner.......:thumbup:

juliopereda

Registered
I bought this case used and modified it to hold 19 cues per shelf. All wood construction with white LED lighting (low voltage and doesn't generate any heat) and 2 sliding glass doors. I keep this in my shop and therefore in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. I also have a 12x24 dealer, 24x48 dealer and 6x12 Whitten Lite for traveling but if for display, nothing beats a wall-mounted case. Recently, I saw someone here selling display cases very reasonably, maybe you can find them in the Wanted/For Sale section.

Hi!

Thanks! Very nice case! I was thinking in something like this! Who is selling it on Az?

Thanks!

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Drew up the plans and made this one myself..10 butt 20 shaft and a compartment on top. made it out of solid oak. still trying to fill it..

SAM_0453.jpg
[/IMG]