lifting a diamond 9' professional - 3 pc slate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you can't gently lift it? I can't see how any pool table would be that delicate, at least not to 1/8 lifted fently, temporarily.

I can't really help, sorry. But for similar problems over the years, I've....

1. Used fishing a wire and piano strings to remove adhesives with great pressure applied dowmward.
2. Used a 20lb weight on a rope over my shoulder attached to the object in question for removal.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can put legs on the furniture mover slides. Jack table at each end by the frame with car jack and piece of 4x4. Then slide it away.

bstroud

Deceased
I have moved my Pro many times with no problem.

Get 2 dollies or 2 sliders and a roller car jack.
Put the car jack in the middle of one end.

Remember to only use 3 points to lift the table not 4.

Bill Stroud

Miller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you can't gently lift it? I can't see how any pool table would be that delicate, at least not to 1/8 lifted fently, temporarily.

I can't really help, sorry. But for similar problems over the years, I've....

1. Used fishing a wire and piano strings to remove adhesives with great pressure applied dowmward.
2. Used a 20lb weight on a rope over my shoulder attached to the object in question for removal.

Call/contact Diamond. I’m sure they’ll advise. Sorry to see that

Can put legs on the furniture mover slides. Jack table at each end by the frame with car jack and piece of 4x4. Then slide it away.

thanks for the input guys. much appreciated.
:)

Miller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have moved my Pro many times with no problem.

Get 2 dollies or 2 sliders and a roller car jack.
Put the car jack in the middle of one end.

Remember to only use 3 points to lift the table not 4.

Bill Stroud

bill...long time...

i just needed to lift it just enough to get the carpet/pads out. probably won't do anything with the floor until after DCC....

if you are playing in the senior's 1p in houston next month, best of luck.

thanks and take care.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is there a sump that did not work or could not pump quickly enough. Would a double pump with a back up have prevented this....or was there simply too much water and nothing would help

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
whats up goldcrown….missed you at the onepocket tourney in philly…..

short answer is yes....

long answer here....
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15668

take care.

dustin

Sorry I missed you (and everyone) in Phila. If it wasn’t for bad timing I’d have no timing. I know about Monsoons. Our house in Florida has a HIP roof. And they tend to leak. And last week “tend to” occurred. Kitchen is taking a bath ... no pun. Hope you get squared away soon and dry forever.