OB classic vs tiger ultra x Ld

americanfighter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey still looking for an ld shaft For my p02 looking for an ld that has feel stiffness and low deflection.

Tell me how these two compare and contrast in these three categories and if there is a different shaft you recommend ad it to the comparison.

Thanks

AF

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ull get a lot of mixed replys on this one ill make it eeasy for u get a ob

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Hey still looking for an ld shaft For my p02 looking for an ld that has feel stiffness and low deflection.

Tell me how these two compare and contrast in these three categories and if there is a different shaft you recommend ad it to the comparison.

Thanks

AF

Neither is a wrong choice.

The OB Classic softer hitting than the Tiger X-LD.

Chuck521

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hands down the Ob Classic and if you want really low deflection get the Pro. you can't go wrong with the Classic or Classic Pro

taemin952

XiaoTing Pan's Soulmate
Silver Member
Ob

+1 on OB Classic or Classic Pro. Doesn't matter if the OB Classic is 12.75, 12.5 or 12.3MM. (OB Classic Pro is 11.75) All blow the competition away in feel with low deflection IMHO.

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have owned and played with both. The tiger ultra LD (12.75mm) is my current playing shaft. The feel of the tiger ultra LD is perfect, much better than the OB classic (12.75mm) which felt lifeless in my opinion, but the deflection is a lot more. The tiger honestly deflects about the same as a regular maple shaft, maybe a tiny bit less. The OB classic deflects a little bit more than a 3142, but is still much lower than the tiger. In other words, I am still on the hunt for a low deflection shaft with the feel I like and low enough squirt.

I am going to be trying the Mezz hybrid pro II shaft next which many say is the best of both worlds and the best LD shaft on the market right now.

Texaspoolplayer

Wanna be hustler
Pechauer P02? Pechauer has a new LD shaft out as well its called the performance plus. It sells for $200 on cheapcues and have it in either 13mm on the p+ or 11.75 on the p+ lite.

Jdm34

jared marion
Silver Member
the z2 is the lowest deflection the only reason anyone goes to anything else is based on the hit and feel.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Clearly, you're going to get mixed responses...and all that you receive will be a matter of personal opinion.

In mine - OB Classic is AWESOME.

I also like Mezz WD700.

Both 'feel' great, and give you that oh-so-special LD response.

Good luck on your hunt.