You gotta see this!

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
A customer sent me a butt he wanted me to make a new shaft for.

I get it and while checking out joint diameter,pin length,etc,I notice it is making a strange noise,like there is a weight bolt issue.

I take the weight bolt out,which was actually a short steel plug with a 8-32 tapped hole for the bumper screw,and find what you see here inside the hole.

The white material is close to 3 grams worth of plastic chips that looked like they came from tapping the white plastic sleeve down inside the hole,but were left inside the cue.

The other piece is plain as day what's left of a small glass bottle that looks like it was used as a crack or meth pipe,and they used this cue as a stash spot :confused:.

Sometimes,all I can do is shake my head :scratchhead:. Tommy D.

Attachments

• Junk from cue 2.jpg
    Junk from cue 2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
A customer sent me a butt he wanted me to make a new shaft for.

I get it and while checking out joint diameter,pin length,etc,I notice it is making a strange noise,like there is a weight bolt issue.

I take the weight bolt out,which was actually a short steel plug with a 8-32 tapped hole for the bumper screw,and find what you see here inside the hole.

The white material is close to 3 grams worth of plastic chips that looked like they came from tapping the white plastic sleeve down inside the hole,but were left inside the cue.

The other piece is plain as day what's left of a small glass bottle that looks like it was used as a crack or meth pipe,and they used this cue as a stash spot :confused:.

Sometimes,all I can do is shake my head :scratchhead:. Tommy D.

Is there a picture coming ?

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
Yes but I gotta figure out how to change the format/file size as I took it with my phone camera and the file size is 6mb as a .jpg. Tommy D.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes but I gotta figure out how to change the format/file size as I took it with my phone camera and the file size is 6mb as a .jpg. Tommy D.

So, did you end up smoking the cue? :D

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
Nah man made stuff has never been my thing :grin-square:. Tommy D.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Email or gmail it to yourself.. When it ask what size to send it. Reduce the size. You can do this multiple times. It works!

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Raw picture was 3120x3120 resolution. TO BIG TO POST.I emailed to myself on my phone. 25 percent on picture size. This Brought it down to 780x780 resolution. Then I did it again. It brought it down to 195x195 resolution.
IMG_20180902_162048.jpg
IMG_20180902_162505.jpg

Last edited:

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In your case. And others who have trouble with this. Email it at 25 percent then again at 50 percent. It will put your resolution at 750. Anything approximately under 1.4 will post.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
Thanks Mike I forgot how to use Paint Shop Pro there for a min :eek:,LOL. Tommy D.