Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Chuck Norris in a straight to DVD pool movie?!
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
fast&loose designs
Chris Santana
fast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond reputefast&loose designs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-13-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfleinen View Post
Yup. Besides, they'd need a lot of helium balloons for Chuck to breathe to get Earl's voice right. And lots of cuts and takes, too, for Chuck to inhale them.

-Sean
Very true, didn't think about that.. I didn't realize that Earl's voice was so different from Chuck's haha

Old
  (#17)
risky biz
Banned
risky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond repute

07-13-2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfleinen View Post
Yup. Besides, they'd need a lot of helium balloons for Chuck to breathe to get Earl's voice right. And lots of cuts and takes, too, for Chuck to inhale them.

-Sean
On the other hand, if Earl played Chuck Norris he'd need a special coach to teach him how to act dim.

I agree
Old
  (#18)
jimM
AzB Silver Member
jimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond reputejimM has a reputation beyond repute

I agree - 07-19-2012, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Lee View Post
IMO this is a joke. There is no movie with Norris playing Earl. Merely a fantasy post on FB.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
If this is supposed to be a new movie, I would suggest that this picture was from an old movie cause Chuck Norris looks about 15 years younger here than he is now.

Old
  (#19)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

07-19-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy Pockets View Post
Hilarious.

I'd hardly call Earl a "has been", though. After thoroughly trouncing SVB on the 10' table, Shane looked positively shell shocked. He came right out and said he didn't want a rematch because "I can't beat him."
Trounced... LOL... On a 10 foot table with 760 on the rails and 860 on the bed, heated, and a shot clock with a 6 foot pool cue.

Of course Shane wont play him again... no one plays on that dumbshit... Earl cant beat Shane on any normal conditions, he has to create some asinine shit like that.

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

Old
  (#20)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-19-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyscraperChris View Post
Totally agree. It's all in good fun. We all know Earl can beat 99% of the world's population at pool on any given day.
A lot more than 99%. There are hundreds of millions of people in the US alone, that would mean that there are several 100,000 of pool players in the US that can beat Earl. I doubt that.

1% of a large number is a large number.

I'd say 99.99% of the world can't beat Earl. Maybe even a bit less.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#21)
risky biz
Banned
risky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond reputerisky biz has a reputation beyond repute

07-19-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon of Sin View Post
Trounced... LOL... On a 10 foot table with 760 on the rails and 860 on the bed, heated, and a shot clock with a 6 foot pool cue.

Of course Shane wont play him again... no one plays on that dumbshit... Earl cant beat Shane on any normal conditions, he has to create some asinine shit like that.
What the heck? Wasn't Earl playing on the same table as Shane?

Old
  (#22)
risky biz
Banned

07-19-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
A lot more than 99%. There are hundreds of millions of people in the US alone, that would mean that there are several 100,000 of pool players in the US that can beat Earl. I doubt that.

1% of a large number is a large number.

I'd say 99.99% of the world can't beat Earl. Maybe even a bit less.
You mean a bit more couldn't beat him, don't you?

I'm guessing that 99.999% of the population of all pool halls on any given day couldn't beat Earl.

Old
  (#23)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

07-19-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by risky biz View Post
You mean a bit more couldn't beat him, don't you?

I'm guessing that 99.999% of the population of all pool halls on any given day couldn't beat Earl.
Earl who ?

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#24)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

07-19-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
Earl who ?
It's EARL STRICKLAND...the coolest 9-ball champ ever....
...and don't you EVER make him mad...
https://www.google.ca/url?url=http:/...y_hRxV8zAf-wCA

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: