Vintage Brunswick White Label 17.2 oz.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Vintage Brunswick in good condition for its age with fluted handle, mother of pearl snooker style inlay on the butt, all white natural material. There is a warp in the butt part of the cue near the joint but the shaft rolls flat. I think this is a Brunswick version of the model 26 1/2 with the white label which means the cue was produced in 1800's to 1905. The cue weighs 17.2 oz. with the butt weight at 13.6 and the shaft weight at 3.6 with my digital scale. The cue is 12.45 mm at the tip and is full spliced with i think rosewood into maple. I am including a vintage black leather Brunswick case that is in good condition with this very ornate Brunswick piece of history. Shipping will be free in the CONUS and Paypal is the form of payment.

$1450 shipped with Paypal goods and services or certain trades considered especially Cognoscenti Cues

Attachments

• brunswick 2.jpg
    brunswick 2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 2,426
  • brunswick 6.jpg
    brunswick 6.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 2,406
  • ivory joint.jpg
    ivory joint.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 2,374
  • cracked ferrule.jpg
    cracked ferrule.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 2,376
  • brunswick 10.jpg
    brunswick 10.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 2,389
  • brunswick 9.jpg
    brunswick 9.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 500
  • brunswick 7.jpg
    brunswick 7.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 487
  • vintage brunswick.jpg
    vintage brunswick.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 206
  • vintage brunswick 2.jpg
    vintage brunswick 2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 189
  • vintage brunswick 3.jpg
    vintage brunswick 3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
do you mean the diameter at the very end or the middle of the fluted part? it is snooker style so one side is flat with mother of pearl triangular inlay with matching veneers

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Vintage Brunswick in good condition for its age with fluted handle, mother of pearl snooker style inlay on the butt, all white natural material. There is a warp in the butt part of the cue near the joint but the shaft rolls flat. I think this is a Brunswick version of the model 26 1/2 with the white label which means the cue was produced in 1800's to 1905. The cue weighs 17.2 oz. with the butt weight at 13.6 and the shaft weight at 3.6 with my digital scale. The cue is 12.45 mm at the tip and is full spliced with i think rosewood into maple. I am including a vintage black leather Brunswick case that is in good condition with this very ornate Brunswick piece of history. Shipping will be free in the CONUS and Paypal is the form of payment.

$2200 with Paypal or certain trades considered
bump...........

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump........

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

$1700 with Paypal or certain trades considered
bump...

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump.........

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump.......

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

$1675 shipped with Paypal goods and services or certain trades considered
bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump...

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump.....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....