Schon R12 - mint condition

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
bump to the top

Dude, you've gotten a handful of serious offers, and you're not responding to any of them? I was going to make an offer too, but I think I'll pass. The last thing I'd need is for you to suddenly start ignoring messages again when it came time to ship the cue ...

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Dude, you've gotten a handful of serious offers, and you're not responding to any of them? I was going to make an offer too, but I think I'll pass. The last thing I'd need is for you to suddenly start ignoring messages again when it came time to ship the cue ...

I sent an offer via PM and never heard back, either????

Joe

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
forget about it

Its obvious he's just trying to upset people by putting a popular cue for sale and sitting back and reading everybody getting mad for not posting anything.He's probably not even selling it!

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
110   1   0
ill bump it for you pyle cause you're straight gangster with the no specs and no response!!! im surprise you even put up pics lol!!

Last edited:

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Maybe this will help some...

He sent me a pm a few days ago and said his deal fell through with Monopoly_man.He also said that Monopoly_Man aka "Roland" was very shady.....But I think he's looking to get in the$1k- $1200 range..I don't know the seller at all just what little information I got in his pm..I hope this helps you guys out.I believe this cue used to belong to "Atthecat".He may know more about it.Just trying to help....

-J.R.

Last edited: