Houston-Baytown, Tx.

thebigdog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am moving to Baytown, Tx in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know what the pool scene is like over there. In particular the 1p scene. I haven't been playing at all in the last 2 years, got married, had a baby, been to busy. Also did not really care for the pool scene here in the Bay Area, everybody out here wanted a lock before betting, and I really got bored of it. Hopefully things will be better in Tx, and I will get some enthusiasm to play again.

1MOGAME

Registered
If you find something, let me know. I am gonna be headed down that way in a few weeks. I found some guys that played for a little money at "Big Texas" bar around Kemah. That was about it for the couple of days I was there.

thebigdog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1MOGAME said:
If you find something, let me know. I am gonna be headed down that way in a few weeks. I found some guys that played for a little money at "Big Texas" bar around Kemah. That was about it for the couple of days I was there.
Kemah? Is that where the little boardwalk is?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Legends

thebigdog said:
I am moving to Baytown, Tx in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know what the pool scene is like over there. In particular the 1p scene. I haven't been playing at all in the last 2 years, got married, had a baby, been to busy. Also did not really care for the pool scene here in the Bay Area, everybody out here wanted a lock before betting, and I really got bored of it. Hopefully things will be better in Tx, and I will get some enthusiasm to play again.

I would recommend heading over to Legends in League City. They have recently added 3 9ft Diamonds. There is usually some 1 pocket action. There will be a 9Ball Handicapped tournament coming up in July. Also home to the Houston Open which will be coming up soon!

Ray