neck surgery

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I was a kid I used to get real low but as i aged I tended to stand more upright.
I'm 70 now and if i have to stand much more upright I probably will fall backwards.

:p :p :p... You should've tried my method...staying drunk! ;)

daveb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the surgery a year and a half ago. 5 cervical vertebrae fused. 10 screws and a titanium plate. It takes about a year to get back to close to normal, so be patient. I thought it was going to end my pool playing but it didn't. My buddies wouldn't let me use it as an excuse. Just keep playing and you will adjust gradually and get close to back to where you were.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
You know nine, it could be worse.
I once had a girlfriend who was born without a neck, but was she ever beautiful.
One evening we went to a fancy restaurant for dinner and when we walked into the dining room every head turned, but hers. She had no neck! :thumbup:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know nine, it could be worse.
I once had a girlfriend who was born without a neck, but was she ever beautiful.
One evening we went to a fancy restaurant for dinner and when we walked into the dining room every head turned, but hers. She had no neck! :thumbup:

Lol omg your to much I love your posts

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright Tramp if you want to go down that road.............I dated a girl named Eileen. She had one leg. Mitch