What is the best way to buy a new Diamond table?

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Electech...You don't know what you're talking about Chief. Joel is an excellent instructor, who uses video analysis to help his students. That alone makes him a superior instructor. Anyone who calls themselves an instructor that doesn't use video analysis isn't worth a hill of beans.

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Seriously? A superior instructor? Think your tugging a bit hard there cheif.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

MonstBlitz

Sorry to bump an old thread but I’m in the market for a new Diamond Pro Am myself. Closing on a house in Western NY (Hornell) in less than a week and I’m hoping to get a 7’ table delivered and installed ASAP. Thanks in advance!

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I used Manning Cues (Heath Manning) and could not be happier.

TrentFromToledo on this forum has a good reputation, also.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thank you for the kind words Korsakoff! I offer very personalized service. I personally handle all aspects of the sale, delivery and installation. Love to getting to play pool with my clients when done setting up their tables!

TFT

I used Manning Cues (Heath Manning) and could not be happier.

TrentFromToledo on this forum has a good reputation, also.

Attachments

• trent diamond card.jpg
    trent diamond card.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 177

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
what i dont get is no one wants to put up the price they paid or most wont post what exactly they want to sell them for. to me that is all bullshit.
to say i bought from so and so and saved a bunch means nothing.

if you want to sell something say what you want for it. if you are deceptive about that i will then assume you arent competitive and wont bother to even call you.

just like many stores have products on the shelves without a price on them. or car dealers.