Sorry Tip Question ? What is the best leather tip today non laminated

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Techno-Duds have a bunch of pros using them.. Sky won 2 MVPS and Schmidt ran 626 with a Techno-Dud on the ends of their cues... Both of them chose the tip without us offering sponsorship... With a GOOD installer I will put them up against ANY premium tip out with a money back guarantee... The $10 and under layered are imports and are actually $1 tips.. Very sorry if you cannot tell the difference.. Lot's of players are still APA 5's after 40 years............

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Personally, I use a hard milk dud from outsville. You can make them yourself but I didn't want to mess with it. Their kitech are damn nice tips, but they have a little more specific installation method. Basically you have to use a new blade and the best way I've found to burnish is painting them black with a sharpie and using cardboard to burnish.

I used to use kamui tips but after using milkduds I'll never go back to a layered tip.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like the Ki-Tech from Outsville, the medium soft. When it is installed, I have it cut down half way. Play with it shooting hard for about 50 shots. This seems to keep it a little soft without it being spongy. I have tried many different ones.