BillieBilliards.com New Update

BillieBilliards

Registered
I’d like to thank everyone for all the traffic to my website last month: www.BillieBilliards.com. And I’d like to invite you all to see my new updates featuring Legends Dorothy Wise, Willie, Fats, and Luther. Also featuring some snaps from the 1983 World Open. Cheers, Billie Billing

Attachments

• Dorothy Wise 1983.jpg
    Dorothy Wise 1983.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 235

G&M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BillieBilliards.com

Great website, Billie! It records some of the best times in pool's more recent history, and it was particularly interesting to read about the early years in the life of the WPBA from someone who was such an important part of it. I've also enjoyed your photos in Billiards Digest over the years.

I met Gloria Walker and got to watch her play while I was in college. She was living in the married student housing at Cornell, and she'd come into the student union gameroom, which had 8 or 9 nice Gold Crowns. It was great to watch her practice or to see her dismantle her opponents when someone was brave enough to play her a game. I once saw her running out a game of eight ball, but, along the way, bunt her opponent's object balls against the rails and tie them up into little clusters ... just in case she missed. (She didn't.)

Thanks for all of your ongoing contributions to our beautiful game. Every fan of pool, and, of course, the professional women players over the years, owe you a huge debt.

Larry Moy