Some people just don't have a flair for selling

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Better marketing than the guy here with the meth pipe & human feces next to his cue.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Makes for a tuff sale when you can't see what you are bidding on...lol. I saw this the other day and "Hoarders" came to mind....

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
and the felt is in "excellent condition", cause ya know, by storing all your crap on top of it, it acts as a shield of some sort :rolleyes:

Oh, and it's made of wood :thumbup:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I especially like how they thought a second picture from an ever so slightly different angle would be helpful.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Is the meth pipe the blue thing? If so, it doesn't look like a pipe to me.
JoeyA

Look for a clear glass thing next to the sink, by the TP.

I was embarrassed one time when a Eruo Chopper (as seen on TV) was on the kitchen counter
in the background of my Gold Crown room pic.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and the felt is in "excellent condition", cause ya know, by storing all your crap on top of it, it acts as a shield of some sort :rolleyes:

Oh, and it's made of wood :thumbup:

We rented our house out a few years back to a large family and when we went in to fix something 6 months later we were shocked to see the entire floors in the whole house covered with stacks of junk and clothes with only little isles to walk through. Well i told my GF maybe the good news is all that stuff would keep them from ruining the hardwood floors. Man was I wrong! lol

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Look for a clear glass thing next to the sink, by the TP.

I was embarrassed one time when a Eruo Chopper (as seen on TV) was on the kitchen counter
in the background of my Gold Crown room pic.

Oh I see it. Don't they use that to smoke weed too?

JoeyA

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Oh I see it. Don't they use that to smoke weed too?

JoeyA

I don't know much about drug paraphernalia, but if you mean marijuana when you say weed, I would have to say no, not a weed pipe.
Just in case you're going to ask, no Joey, it's not a crack pipe either.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
I am betting this guy has the complete Richard Petty collection of matchbox cars.

JV

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geez, these are classic. Anyone who hasn't clicked on the link with the crack pipe needs to do that. Hilarious.
Andy