Want to see an interesting game?

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
ah darn, missed it. Don't guess anyone recorded? Anyhow now that I know where the amsterdam stream can be found I'll check in on it once in a while.

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
The game was not worth recording... in fact, Danny and I apologize if anyone watched it ;). He got me about 150-107. Lots of misses, and some very uninspired play from both sides. Oh well, it happens to everyone I guess...

- Steve

Danny Barouty

Registered
I concur (a criminal dog?)

I have to agree with Steve on his assessment of the game. The cloth on the table was new and this in conjunction with the large pockets made controlling the cue ball difficult. Steve had a couple of short runs and some really elegant patterns. As for me, it was late and I was anticipating pizza. (From Artichoke)! If anyone laid out money to watch the game they can send me a bill and I will make sure that Steve gets it.

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
i didn't have to pay but can i bill you guys anyway?? lol

even if you guys weren't in your best game mode...it is awesome to watch you guys play!
Thanks for posting about the stream Danny! Hopefully we will see u guys soon, we wanna try to make it out to amsterdam sometime in the very near future ;)

~~Heather~~

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I'll watch bad straight pool before I'll watch an episode of Jersey Shore or something :) and I know you guys can't put out really BAD 14.1. Hope to see another matchup sometime. I hear Amsterdam has heavy hitters playing all the time.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
For those who tuned in last night, Mika was playing/teaching on one of the Internet tables.

I'll watch bad straight pool before I'll watch an episode of Jersey Shore or something :) and I know you guys can't put out really BAD 14.1. Hope to see another matchup sometime. I hear Amsterdam has heavy hitters playing all the time.

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to agree with Steve on his assessment of the game. The cloth on the table was new and this in conjunction with the large pockets made controlling the cue ball difficult. Steve had a couple of short runs and some really elegant patterns. As for me, it was late and I was anticipating pizza. (From Artichoke)! If anyone laid out money to watch the game they can send me a bill and I will make sure that Steve gets it.

That's funny stuff Danny. Like they said, I would rather watch crummy 14.1 instead of teh Jersey Shore any day. And your 14.1 game is far from crummy.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
For those who tuned in last night, Mika was playing/teaching on one of the Internet tables.

$#%^#^#$^ and to think I tuned into a different channel to watch scott frost shoot straight up in the air vs. some chick >_<