IQ Infinity LD Shaft Review

iqcues

Registered
hi

my shaft is no so hard like mezz ( all mezz shaft )i have custom taper to give the shaft power but no hit hard ,you to try it ,i can send you a shaft infinity to try it and if you like it the we speak again ,tell me size of the cue or photo tip diameter ,tip,and joint pin ,

i am here if you want to ask
my job fb is : https://www.facebook.com/iQcues/

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Replace "layered tip" with "hard tip". I don't think the cue ball cares whether it's layered or not

Julian

I'm good friends with Alex and Damianos both great players that use IQ cues , Alex didn't choose IQ for the money which says alot the infinity shafts play fantastic if you like a stiff ld shatt. I had Dimitri make me a cue and a few shafts, he's a great guy and his shaft wood is top of the line. As for anyone to compare a mezz shaft to an IQ sheesh it's night and day in my opinion the mezz just felt odd and not Ld at all and I played with all except ex pro

Last edited:

lacorteza

Registered
I also own a IQ cue (full cue) - I can confirm the hit is quite soft.. softer than 314/3, Revo, WX700 and most other LD Shafts. Deflection is very similar to REVO/314.3/Expro/HP2. Very consistent Feeling.

On the first time I played this shaft it felt a Little whippy to me, but this Feeling gets positive after some time.

As long as you stroke nice and soft deflection is on a very low Level and you get a very nice Action.

In total it feels definetly much more "alive" then all laminated or CF Shafts I played before.

Quality of the complete cue is outstanding - at this Point i cannot tell any bad About this.

Dealing with Dimitris is great - very honest guy.