Silver Member
aa11.jpg[/ATTACH]
Anyone know about Danny Smith playing one pocket this month in La.?:(:(:(
should be great i think it will have Scott Frost on commentary

Last edited:

ktmrider765

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dannys a strong player in one pocket im personally not sure on an even game with appleton but when the bets start rolling here in next day or so.. i may post up for danny probably 2/3
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that Danny is probably one of the most underrated players in the United States! You really don't hear much about him but he plays fantastic. He could match up pretty good with several of the names on the Mosconi Cup List.

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. Playing Appleton is on another level. Even if one pocket isn't his best game, he still shoots so straight he will be very tough to fade. I think it takes a lot of confidence to get in the box with a monster like Darren!

CueNut40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you have a millionaire steak horse you don't care who you get in the box with.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
When you have a millionaire steak horse you don't care who you get in the box with.

This couldn't be further from the truth. In fact it's the opposite. If you have a great stake with the means to do anything that might come up, you try even harder to protect the stake, not fire at anything that moves.

Ray

This couldn't be further from the truth. In fact it's the opposite. If you have a great stake with the means to do anything that might come up, you try even harder to protect the stake, not fire at anything that moves.

Ray

Sigel used his multi-millionaire stakehorse for quite awhile without trying to protect him.

ONB

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sigel used his multi-millionaire stakehorse for quite awhile without trying to protect him.

ONB

I never said people haven't made the wrong decision regarding their stake horses. I only said how it should be if you want a lasting relationship.

Ray

ONB

I never said people haven't made the wrong decision regarding their stake horses. I only said how it should be if you want a lasting relationship.

Ray

I understood what you wrote Ray. When "business" is involved, as it often is with a millionaire stakehorse all rules and common sense go out the window.

ONB

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched Danny in Houston in Sept. at Legends play a guy 3 ahead for $1,000.00, had never watched him before but I was impressed with his game. It seems like he is a nice young man also. I will keep up with his progress from now on.---Smitty

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I watched Danny in Houston in Sept. at Legends play a guy 3 ahead for $1,000.00, had never watched him before but I was impressed with his game. It seems like he is a nice young man also. I will keep up with his progress from now on.---Smitty

Danny won a set in Tunica in the action room playing Joey Gray. A most impressive showing.

Ray