"Deep Pockets"

bigskyblue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only play "The Beautiful Game" (14.1 straight pool).

At times good runs have been stopped, because a corner pocket can only hold (8) balls before rejecting the ninth.

I have an Olhausen table with criss-cross leather pockets.
I understand that Diamond tables offer pockets that are deep enough to hold (15) balls each.

Does any company make a deeper replacement pocket that will fit an Olhausen table?

tsp&b

Silver Member
I only play "The Beautiful Game" (14.1 straight pool).

At times good runs have been stopped, because a corner pocket can only hold (8) balls before rejecting the ninth.

I have an Olhausen table with criss-cross leather pockets.
I understand that Diamond tables offer pockets that are deep enough to hold (15) balls each.

Does any company make a deeper replacement pocket that will fit an Olhausen table?

How about just emptying the pocket when it starts getting full??? Just asking....:smile:

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
Open the leather up at the bottom and velcro a bag of your choice of material to the bottom. When you're done, close the velcro strips if you want the original size.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about just emptying the pocket when it starts getting full??? Just asking....:smile:

That seems a very obvious thing to do to me :thumbup:

When your mouse hits the edge of the mouse pad, do you buy a second mouse pad so you can keep moving the mouse?

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

he don't want to stop his run out to empty the pocket..the same reason diamond uses the deep drop pockets' they revived a lot of feed back on that detail.
If you play a billiards game other than 9 ball with drop pockets you will get hell bent if your gambling and a full pocket of balls knocks your action'
-
Rob.M

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That seems a very obvious thing to do to me :thumbup:

When your mouse hits the edge of the mouse pad, do you buy a second mouse pad so you can keep moving the mouse?

i thought the followin analogy-

do you smash into any cars stopped in front of you at the red light?

yours is better, though plagiarized!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he don't want to stop his run out to empty the pocket..the same reason diamond uses the deep drop pockets' they revived a lot of feed back on that detail.
If you play a billiards game other than 9 ball with drop pockets you will get hell bent if your gambling and a full pocket of balls knocks your action'
-
Rob.M

almost as mad as when you put you hand on the hot stove daily, for a week!