Scruggs by Barnhart, 2 x Barnharts

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Guys, I have seen all 3 of these cues, and they are SWEET!!. The Hoppe Barnhart is classic, the fancy 8 point is awesome, and seriously under-priced.

The Scruggs by Barnhart...what is there to say. One of the final cues that Mike Cochran was working on when he passed away...given to Cory to complete. There are only 8 of these cues...the one for sale here is one of four that Brian owns...I think Eric has 2-3, so there are only a couple actually floating around. A great collector's cue for the future.
Joe

Last edited:

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Buy 1 you won't be sorry.

There is 8 Scruggs by Barnhart. All the parts came from the Scruggs shop when it closed and was given to Cory. I received 1 as a gift from Cory from the first 4, then bought 1 from the next 4. That leaves 6 in circulation. They are great cues.

Eric

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
There is 8 Scruggs by Barnhart. All the parts came from the Scruggs shop when it closed and was given to Cory. I received 1 as a gift from Cory from the first 4, then bought 1 from the next 4. That leaves 6 in circulation. They are great cues.

Eric

So...Eric has 2, Brian has 4 (including the one he has for sale), so there are only 2 others "floating around" out there. These are real collector's items.
Joe

jayrox

Toxic Moose
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I would love to get my hands on # 1 or 2. Don't have that kinda money laying around...but I do have a nice Cocobolo Barnhart Merry Widow with a leather wrap (vertical Barnhart between the wrap and the butt cap) and turquoise/ivories rings I bought from Bama a couple years back and a Bebot Bautista J/B I could part with...plus some cash.

I know you don't want trades....but I can't purchase straight up

Jason

Last edited: