Tapatalk

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been a while, and search shows nothing. I've been trying to log in on Tapatalk for 2 weeks and get a server error. AZB not with Tapatalk now? I'm using my S7 edge.
Thanks

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am using Tapatalk right now but on IOS device. I realize this doesn’t help you, but just thought I would point out it is working for me....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ryanshea

Dreamer of dreams
I imagine that at some point the IOS version of Tapatalk will break as well unless an upgrade to the software happens. It really ends up meaning that most of the times that I might hop on, now I can't. There are a couple people out there in this world that use Android 88% of mobile users if you like numbers. I'd gladly pay a few bucks if we could just get this fixed.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the reason for Tapatalk not working anymore? Galaxy S7

I was assuming it was AZB not Tapatalk.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I AM Disappointed!!!

I have been Waiting ON this to be fixed or told unable!

A possible work around for this issue is to switch operating systems from android to iOS!

The instructions for switching is pretty easy for someone with technology education. Something I don't possess.

I don't want to switch if this is almost fixed? If not fix able? Then I could buy a iPhone or switch my operating system.

iOS works and we have a ton of clever and talented people. I just wish that the communication was such that other people can assist and collaborate on issues like this.

Sincerely

Kd

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

ryanshea

Dreamer of dreams
Don't go buy an iOS device, it could break at any time. The problem is that these forums are operating on a very old (around 3 years) version of vBulletin, and administrators would need to take time to roll out the update and ensure everything is working. Maybe once it breaks for iOS as well, which will happen, the operators will take the plunge. There are also known SQL injection attacks and cross-site scripting attacks for this version, so there are other reasons to update which are perhaps more important than the lowly vast-majority of us using Android.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Don't go buy an iOS device, it could break at any time. The problem is that these forums are operating on a very old (around 3 years) version of vBulletin, and administrators would need to take time to roll out the update and ensure everything is working. Maybe once it breaks for iOS as well, which will happen, the operators will take the plunge. There are also known SQL injection attacks and cross-site scripting attacks for this version, so there are other reasons to update which are perhaps more important than the lowly vast-majority of us using Android.

thank you!!!

kd