Saturday night action

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I know there was quite a bit of action in the pit Friday and Saturday night, but the big game last night was Shane Van Boening vs Dennis Orcollo playing race to 15 barbox 8-ball.

Shane took the first one 15-14 and then won the second one 15-10. It looked like they might have been negotiation another game for later in the week after they were done.

Mike

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
I know there was quite a bit of action in the pit Friday and Saturday night, but the big game last night was Shane Van Boening vs Dennis Orcollo playing race to 15 barbox 8-ball.

Shane took the first one 15-14 and then won the second one 15-10. It looked like they might have been negotiation another game for later in the week after they were done.

Mike

hey Mike - a little off the subject, but I recall seeing there is an AZ room in Vegas this time around - is anyone taking pictures, videos, etc. - would love to hear updates about what is going on in there this week.

take care and enjoy.

9balllvr

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Charlie Williams is in the room with Yu-Ram Cha at the moment. People have been in and out so far this week. We are taking pics up there now.

Mike